Sunday 11 December 2011

Boyfriends Crazy Mother?

This isn't me, but I need to give my friend advice, and so I need advice.



My friend asked this guy she likes to the dance at our school (girls ask guys). He said yes. They're not really going out, they haven't even hung out, he hasn't asked her out yet to hang (and yeah, how about she asks him, but hear me out...)



So apparently she'll be his first girlfriend, well, not ';girlfriend'; but hanging out with a girl and all that other lovely stuff. But before they can hang out, his mother and his sister are coming over to my friends house to ask her some questions... The guy told my friend today at school this saying she'll probably ask her things like ';what are her intentions'; ... ';her goals'; ... ';if she's ever had other boyfriends.';



My friends freaking out because she doesn't know when they're going to come.



But seriously!



How are you supposed to answer to the question ';What are your intentions?'; Intentions to what?



I don't know what to tell her... I kind of just want to tell her to get over the guy, the family will only get weirder the more she becomes attached.Boyfriends Crazy Mother?
Your right, his family will probably get worse if she keeps hanging out with him. However, she should just be honest with them. And tell them, hey its just a dance, nothing hinky is going to happen they are just going to have some fun. And if they ask her about her goals be honest. Don't show fear they can sense it!!! I had a b/f whose parents were worse than that, and if she likes him that much she should just do her best to ignore them, and lie if she has to. If she doesn't, then they will kill the relationship before it really starts. Tell her Good luck!Boyfriends Crazy Mother?
That's a little much to be doing I think...Like they aren't dating or anything its a stupid dance? But anyway she should say so and so is a really nice guy and i wanted to ask him and he said yes. There's not much else you can say really...She just has to be herself. Gl
I totally agree with you on that comment!! A medling mother in law is the weirdest most frustrating ordeal to try to handle. There's no way to have any control in the relationship because when times got rough you would have to face the whole familly.
OK. Who is this guy? Price Charles. Good grief. Tell her to leave that ALONE. Too young for this kind of drama. Yes I know that is her son and then the sister..But come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment