Sunday 11 December 2011

Would you be upset if this was your man?

my bf and i have been together for 3 yrs and are having a baby together in a few months. we have seen our share of ups and downs, but we really seem to be having issues with intimacy - mainly my feeling that he doesn't want to be (at least with me) - which started before i got pregnant. he assures me he's attracted to me and that other issues and pressures have caused him to be less intimate - not me.

last night he went out for his best friend's bachelor party. they were planning on going to a comedy club and some bars and i assumed the typical bachelor party mayheim would insue. the group needed to drop off my bf since we live in the area they were going out in, and they would be driving another 40min home. to be nice/thoughtful, i put together some food - some of which i stayed up making and made sure to have cold water and a fresh pot of coffee ready for them when they got to our house. when my bf got home and came to bed he was very affectionate and we were intimate with each other. i wondered if it was because he had been drinking, but he said it was because of how nice i had been to leave everything out.



today i learn that they actually went to a strip club last night. normally i wouldn't get upset, but given the fact that normally he won't touch me, but last night he did -- i'm upset and grossed out knowing that he had at least a lap dance. i feel like the stripper was the warm up act to a normally very dull routine. he tells me that's crazy.... i also asked for the money that he had taken as we needed it to pay a bill. he said he ';lent his friend'; $200 last night.... i'm not sure if he did lend the money or not, but even if he did lend it and not spend it on himself -- he says that's the guy that bought his lap dance for him and we didn't have the money for him to go out, let alone lend to anyone. when i heard this i demanded he call and ask for the money today as the bill that needs to be paid is a serious one for my daughter. he called his friend and said i was freaking out because he went to the strip club and got a lap dance. doesn't that make me sound pathetic? i feel i have a right to be upset given the situation and its over more than just a lap dance.



am i a over-reacting pregnant woman or am sane in my thoughts?Would you be upset if this was your man?
He probably bought a prostitute.



Seriously though, you have some huge issues that you need to sort out before your daughter is born. The fact that he won't be intimate with you is a HUGE one and I wouldn't believe his excuse of pressures.



It is a sign a man may be cheating/and or losing interest. As to the lap dance, I would not be too concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment