Sunday 11 December 2011

Relationship Problem...need some help/suggestions.?

OK. Please, before I start, serious posts only. I'm in love with this girl and I need help. I tried to ask my friends and stuff, but it's all biased.



My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year now. I love her, and she loves me (at least she's said I love you anyway). We have what I guess you would call a good relationship. We talk, and we hang out, go on dates, have sex, etc. In July, she went overseas for one month. She does dance and goes there for a month every year to get her degree. So, she went, and of course she is over there with all these guys that speak Polish, and can dance Polish folk dance, things I can't do very well, or at all. My family has a history of...cheating. My mom cheated on my dad, and since then, I can't get these suspicions out of my head. Back to the story. So there is this guy over there. They are best friends, and I KNOW that nothing happened between them.



One day I was sending her a long facebook message, just something cute. And I accidentally sent it before it was finished. So i logged in to her facebook to delete it so I could start over. Well, I saw a message between them in her inbox, and I read it. In the message, she said that she was still kind of mad about how I over reacted about them saying things like 'miss you' and 'xoxo' and all that stuff. My best friend is a girl, so I don't know how I couldn't relate. But back to the message. She also wrote how she 'just needed to talk to him' and that made me feel really bad because I want her to talk to me. I told her I looked and she got mad. Long story short, both of us have felt really awkward lately and one night I basically asked her upfront about us. I asked four questions. If she loved me. If she wanted to be my girlfriend. If she cared about me. And if she want everything to work out. Now she is a busy girl.She leads the Polish dance group here in MN, she has school 5 days a week 7-2, works nights on the weekends. She barely has a lot of free time.



So in response to those questions she said that they were really intense. So i kind of freaked out and said that she didn't have any problem answering them a week ago, and all this stuff. So a girlfriend of hers texted me and said that I needed to stop pressuring her and that I needed to give her time to think about her life and get some things done (she is planning the annual x-mas party for the polish community here in town by herself basically). So we haven't spoken in 3 days. WE work together, and I'm not even supposed to talk to her at work, and I'm supposed to wait for Monday when we can talk about things. I am seriously in love with this girl. She inspires me to do so many things. Her parents don't like me much, and one of her best-friends, and I know that ways on her. Basically, I need some advice on how I should go about our talk on Monday. I don't want to lose her. Please help. I'm serious. My email is vegaslove821@yahoo.com if you would like to message me there too. Thank you!!Relationship Problem...need some help/suggestions.?
okay well maybe on monday you can sit down with her and explain how youre feeling and that you love her and all and try to work things out cause it def sounds like youre in love with her.

I really hope you guys can work it out though. good luck :) :)Relationship Problem...need some help/suggestions.?
well...

if i were u i'd dump her. i mean, from the sounds of things, even if theres nothing actually going on with this guy, theres still some sort of feelings. and if u love her, then im guessing u dont want 2 share her.

but... if u just want to work things out, give her a week, dont leave her completely alone, but give her space. then talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment