Sunday 11 December 2011

i need advice!!!! im sick of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok...thers this girl at school..she talks so much **** about me...and makes the stupidest rumors...she constantly has to talk to my friends and ask about my life....and when she finds out something she tells the whole freaking school...its ridiculous..last year she wanted a truce and i said sure..then this year shes at it again..im sick of it....



im not the fighting type..so i don't know what to do...i want to tell her off..but when i look at her face i feel like running away..firstly because shes ugly has heck...(im not saying it out of anger she is) and shes really fat...



i just don't know what to do..im sick of it....



its like what the question says...you know celebrities??? how you want all there info??? thats how she is









YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS BUT ITS A STORY OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE



this guy asked me to the dance..and i said yes..well she found out...and she texts him...so i know your going to the dance with someone....and he says i dont know what your talking about...and she kept on and on...then she was saying that he only asked me to the dance because he felt sorry for me...then at the dance she tried dancing with him!!! and she followed me and him everywhere!!



and no she didnt like him...and it did not start here..this dance was in the 9 grade and we been at it since 8 grade..i need help please!

i need advice!!!! im sick of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
From the way you described her (ugly and fat) she probably has low self confidence. When people feel bad about themselves, they pick on other people and in this case you. I know what its like to have rumors spread about you and its not fun at all. But the best thing you can do is ignore the rumors and her. She does these things cause she sees they bother you. Act like its no big deal. If she was following you at the dance (which had to be super annoying) try to act like you don't even notice her (even though you definitley do)



I know it might be hard to ignore her when she's obnoxious but try as hard as you can. If it works, she'll realize that she doesn't bother you and she'll go pick on someone else.



Oh and one more thing DONT TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE! If she finds out from someone else, you can't avoid that, but don't be the source that gives her the information she needs to pick on you! i need advice!!!! im sick of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
You know what they say ,if they hate you your doing something right.She is just jealous don't let her get in your way.The best way to get her off your back is to tell her off and make sure she knows she's messing with the wrong person although your not the fighting type, words will do something just don't do anything you'll regret. Hope this helped.
Okay, So she's just jealous of you.

And not making funof her but because shes fat shes trying to mske herself feel better by putting you down. I know I went through it myself. But i didnt run away from the girl ; I laid her out. :]
let it out girl!

u should slap her and said ';***** **** off!get outa my life or u'll end up in the hospital!and my advice, u should lose some weight because u have a frikin HUGE ***!';

thats wat i would do.

and slap her HARD if possible,left her a bruise.

let out ALL of ur anger :D:D

if im in ur position that ***** is DEADDDDDD
since you not the fighting type act like it dosnt bother you and she'll leave you alone its only fun cause she knows she getting to you
She is jealous, simply put. Been there done that. Just tell her it is okay that you love me enough to talk about me all the time. I am glad that I stay on your mind because you do not stay on mine. Let me know when you grow up. If she says you are arrogant say al your thoughts about me made me that way. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment