Sunday 11 December 2011

How do i tell my mom that i.......?

got asked to homecoming by a guy. i'm only 14 (freshmen) so this would b my first homecoming dance. and someone asked me like a few weeks ago but i never brought it up. and homecoming is TONIGHT! and i have to tell her cause the dude im goin with wants to get together for pictures.!! would it b okay if i was liek ';hey mom my friend tom just asked me to go to homecomin is that okay with you?'; and i'll say it in front of my friends so she doesnt like freak or nething. does that sound okay?How do i tell my mom that i.......?
Yes you have to tell her, I mean-ask her for permission, but u dont need to do it infront of your friends so that she麓ll be more ok with it. besides, if she doesnt want u to go she麓ll say it to you even if your friends are there. bedies, why are u u waiting until the last minute to tell her? she wont like that u are trying to hide it from her.How do i tell my mom that i.......?
Sure! It's not like he's asked you for sex or anything. :/ Your mum would have to be REALLY odd if she kicked off about you having a homecoming date. xD
yea but dont act nervous or sumthin...jus be totally chill
yes it should be fine unless ur mom is really mean
yes
sounds good to me!
yea that would be ok to say
No it sounds like you have acted with very poor judgment in leaving things to the last minute. Had you told her some time ago, she may have had a negative reaction, but then warmed to the idea.



Now she is going to be doubly annoyed, one because she probably doesn't want you to go, and two because you brought it up at the last minute leaving her out of the loop until the day of. This shows poor judgment and immaturity (at least that's how she'll see it) which is another reason to refuse to let you go.



I really don't think you want to make it a trifecter by also telling her in front of friends, figuring this will make it go over better.
Well, you should have told her up front. Nothing is better than honesty. She will find out and on this short notice what are you going to do if she tells you no?
That sounds okay. But with my mother, she would get annoyed if I were to ask her for permission for things in front of my friends, as she would feel that she had to say yes. Your mother may feel like this, so just be aware of that. Think about what she would want.

Tell her you'll be home by a specified time, and keep to it. She'll trust you more if you do that. Let her meet him, when he picks you up, if she wants to.

Respect her decisions and requests, and you should be fine. :)

Good luck, and have a great night! :)
Oh no i have a daughter and she always tried doing that in front of her friends made me 10 times madder . Be honest with your parents and they will be honest with you . And introduce him as a friend not boy friend your to young to have a boyfriend Friends are OK . Don't start your life out as a sneak

No comments:

Post a Comment