Sunday 11 December 2011

Is this girl...like...is she lesbian?

Ok...btw...I'm a girl so just to let you know...sand I kinda dress like a boy sometimes...idk why but i've been doing this for a very long time.

she's been my best friend for at least 2 years during 7th and 8th Grade. Lately she's becoming much more attached to me. She links arms with me. Sleeps with her head resting on my shoulder on bus rides. Rests her head on my shoulder when we're watching something.

Sits on my lap almost all the time. She always almost asks me to give her a piggy back ride or have her be carried in my arms. And when I carry her in my arms she rests her head right below my neck!?

She'd give me a bunch of hugs...or come up behind me and slip her hands between my arms and my waist and give me a hug and she was pretty close to me!

And for some reason when we sit next to each other her foot is touching mine!!

Also another one of my best friend has been noticing this...

I'm getting freaked out here. And she's never mentioned a guy she likes. and she's been asked out before once by a guy and she said idk and someone answered for her and said yes. But the relationship only lasted for 1 day.

She said she doesn't like him either....

But a couple of days ago...a guy asked her to slow dance...

He held on to her hips and she held on to his elbows and started dancing like she didn't know how to slow dance! And I've seen her do that before. But I led her arms to where it was supposed to be which was his shoulders. They danced for i think two songs or more..idk..

AND just to let you know...a lot of the guys in my class think she's hot....Is this girl...like...is she lesbian?
She might be. She might not be.

It seems like she has more homosexual tendencies than heterosexual ones.

She sure seems to have a liking to you though.

Would you act the way she does with you to someone else unless you were attracted to them? I wouldn't. The things she's doing with you are standard flirting mechanisms.

Whether she's teasing or not, she wants your attention and your approval of her.Is this girl...like...is she lesbian?
sounds like a lesbo.

might wanna talk to her about that
She might be, but why does it matter? You girls sound young and it could just be an awkward stage she's going through with guys...doesn't mean she's gay.
:) aww, you like her!!!
Uh I don know maybe you should bring it up in a conversation
well to me i think she is bi curious... not fully lez...
who cares if she is lesbian, there is absolutly no need to freak out about it. she may just feel more comfortable in your company, or feels she is able to be close to you. if it is worrying you that much then gently talk to her, but dont make it such a huge issue. if she is lesbian then she is probably going through a hard time of deciding on her feelings and sexuality, so help her through and let her know whatever she is feeling you are always there for her as a friend XOXO
lol ok so wat ur sayin is that u r straight, dress like a guy, n think ur bff is diggin u. well ima 17 lesbian and we can tell wen a ';str8 girl'; aint and yea there is something goin on wit her. now, dont get upset. and she actually may not even kno or think she likes u or has even been acting funny cuz stuff like ';this'; takes awhile to realize if its true. but, since u dress like a guy, n we all love our bff's it may b....kinda like playin wit her brain into liking u but unconsciously....i kno it sounds confusing probably but lol i tried. but yea i think she does like like u if she's not jus already secretly gay
Well all those things that she does to you are things that my girlfriend does to me, but the only sure way to know anything is to just ask her. Don't get freaked out by what she is doing. If it bothers you just tell her. She's your friend so you should be able to talk openly about anything, but please be tactful in the way you ask your questions. Asking in the wrong tone may make her either scared or defensive and either way she won't tell you the truth. I am not sure if she is a lesbian or not because she really isn't old enough to know what she wants, so she may just be curious. Just be patient with her and continue to be her friend no matter what, because if her parents are anything like my mother she is going to need a lot of support from her bestfriend.
k

i think that she is hot

but i also have seen everything she does

she does not seem like she is into guys

she is always with the girls and acts like she wants them

idk

she is cool when u get to know her but she goes around bitting people and ****

i have like 16 holes in my hand from that

i think she is lesbo because when i was talking to the person that made this ques i asked her this and she had no idea

now most of our friends think that this could be true

No comments:

Post a Comment