Sunday 21 November 2010

How do you get over someone that you havent been with in over a year?

Last year i had this huge crush on this amazing guy. He was hott and funny and sweet. just a really great guy... i went to the homecoming dance at my school and he ask me out!! i was sooo happy! sooo of course i said yes! well durin our relationship we started havin some miscommunication problems... and then after a month and half he broke up with me. i was crushed... he had his friend do it.... sooo i went on completley lost. i kept tellin my friends i was over him, and then something would happen and i started havin feelings for him again. well summer came and i dated another guy, thinkin i was over the guy that broke my heart... i wasnt. i went back to school to find out i had a class with my ex and freak out! i broke up wit my bf hoping me and my ex would get back together... now he wants my best friend and doesnt want me... he is breakin my friendship up wit her and breakin my heart... idk wat i did to make him not care about me anymore.... and even after all this i still cant get over him!!!!! soooo will you guys please help me!! he is killin me =[How do you get over someone that you havent been with in over a year?
tell him you cant get over him and that you miss him

itll be really scary to put yourself out there like that, but its better than always wishing you did

if he rejects you, then try to move on, dont talk to him or look at him

also you should tell your friend how you feel about him

if shes truly your friend, she wont go out with him

if she isnt, well, then you need a new best friend sweety

hope everything goes well! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment