Friday 19 November 2010

How to tell a guy I actually don't want to go out with him?

Having some trouble here, heh heh. o.o;



There's this guy who's a year younger than me, and he asked me out to the dance tomorrow. Since I was going anyway with my friend, I said yes, kind of like a joke, since it didn't really matter to me who I hung out with there. But I guess he took that meant I wanted to go out with him.



I was happy being single before, and wasn't really desperate for a boyfriend. There's also another guy who I still have feelings for, even though he told me he wanted me just as a friend.



I really don't want to hurt his feelings, but it's really bugging me since he's been acting protective over me, and if one of my guy friends makes a comment about me as a joke, he freaks out, or if someone says something rude to me. I just don't feel like I need protection from a guy. Also, all my friends have been teasing us, and I wouldn't mind it if I actually had feelings for this guy, but I don't, and I don't think I can develop them.How to tell a guy I actually don't want to go out with him?
Sounds to me like you are a tease. Saying yes to someone ';as a joke'; is very cruel. You put yourself in this position, so you should have the good sense to tell this guy that you were '; just joking';. It always amazes me that people can so easily be rude to others, but when faced with having to give an apology they become unwilling and can't do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment