Friday 19 November 2010

How can i get over my fear of slowdancing?

i can dance with no problem at all but when it comes to slow dancing its hard. i think the fact that guys have to touch me in the love handle reigon that freaks me out! our homecoming is in 2 weeks and i want to get over my fear of slow dancing. just this morning i tried to have some of my friends help me im fine when they dont touch me there but how can i get more comfertable with people touching me especially the guys?!! and how can i be comfertable through a whole song? can u please give me some answers and tips on how i can get over this fear!? thank youHow can i get over my fear of slowdancing?
I had the same fear in high school. I didn't want guys touching me on my ';love handles'; In truth? I don't think the guys are giving it as much thought as we girl do. Get some confidence in yourself! When you exude confidence, it doesn't matter if you have some extra side baggage. If you are still worried, try doing some crunches that help your sides. If you do it religiously every day for 2 weeks, it might feel a little firmer. Good Luck!How can i get over my fear of slowdancing?
The only way for you to get over your fear is by facing it. So if you are afraid of slowdancing, you should try it so that you'll see that its really not that bad.
i think your kind of the only one who can help here... Ask yourself why it freaks you out so much to be touched there? are you ticklish or do you just not like guys touching there? If you would prefer you could ask the guy to hold you on the tummy maybe?
a lot of practise and self confidence that u can do it much better!
I was once very afraid like you but when the guy that I liked asked me to slow dance with him and I said yes. But I think you need to ask your self what scares you about and try and over come that fear. It may be a little scary at first but just go for it and you should be fine.
Trust me once you try you will totally forget you were scared.

but try having one of you best guy friends help you. But it is really fun and you shouldn't be afraid at all

Hope you have a blast!
You put your right foot between her 2 feet

and your left foot to the side of her right foot

sway slightly from side to side while turning counter-clockwise



Ask a friend (girl preferably and not your mom)

There's no touching asses so have no fear. Your holding her right hand with your left and your right hand should be on her shoulder blade. Even if you practiced with a guy there shouldn't be a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment