Sunday 21 November 2010

How should I handle this?

My wife and I went to a nightclub recently and ended up talking to some people we had never met before. They were married with kids, like us, so we had much in common. The husband of this new couple was asked my wife, and she said okay. As they were dancing I noticed he had put his hands on her hips as she twirled and eventually was behind her. My wife seemed okay with it which is amazing because she is generally embarassed by these things.



What I didn't tell my wife and what I've wanted to tell her while we have sex is how turned on I was when I saw her dancing with this other guy.



My wife is not bold (sexually)by any measure, she says she has no fantasies or sexual desires, so how can I broach this subject without having her freak out on me? I don't want a threesome or anything, but I want her to understand that this was a turn on. I want her to broaden her sexual horizons, but I can't figure out how to discuss this with her without it becoming a big argument.How should I handle this?
She has sexual desires she just doesn't share them with you. And if she doesn't like to share sexual desires with you it's probably going to make her uncomfortable for you to open up about your sexual feelings.



So, what to do, what to do.....



Tell her this:



I want to explore my sexual fantasies. And I want to do it with you. Because you are my wife and I love you and want to continue to make this marriage a strong one. So, I am telling you this because it's something I need in this marriage. I need some excitement sexually. I don't think it's unfair to ask this of you. Will you work on this with me?



If she cannot bring herself to do it or outright refuses, than you can offer counseling for the both of you. If she values the marriage she will open up and tell you what is holding her back.



Good Luck.How should I handle this?
You could tell her that you were realy turn on by watching another man dance with her because you knew you had the hottest wife there. Say its a real turn on for me knowing another man desires my lady
tell her the exact way you just told us. be genuine and start by saying i don't want this to become an argument but i need to tell you something.
dont you have sn open relationship with yur wife that you can tell her??? just be honest. personally i would feel intimidated but maybe she wont...
One word: don't.
Why do you need to tell her at all? Just keep the fantasy to yourself and enjoy remembering it as it turns you on during sex... maybe she will notice a difference in the bedroom and she will ask you what's come over you, then you can tell her.
It is funny but a lot of guys get turned on by this ,Seeing their partner with another,As this means that the other person is finding her sexually attractive also.And the desire to have some one pay attention in this way is exciting and your wife found it exciting also other wise she would have been embarrassed but was not

So tell her how you felt if you know she will understand, she may have had sexual ideas too

If she won`t understand then leave it as she may think you are accusing her of being unfaithful.So approach with extreme caution
You should be mad as he%26amp;%26amp;. Would she like seeing you like that with another woman?
Don't talk about it, just go out more and let her dance with other men more.

No comments:

Post a Comment