Sunday 21 November 2010

Long, Boring...Click if you are up to reading..?

Please don't answer unless you read... I know how long it is..



About two years ago I met a girl at my school - and I instantly crushed on her. She was nice, pretty, and she had a small amount of friends. She was also being chased by three guys - Including me. So after being her friend for four months, I took her to formal, as friends. She liked someone else at the time in that way. I told her I understood, and we stayed friends.



We talked - but soon I started to realize that my efforts were worthless, and I was spending to much time with her, and I could see my friend kind of disappointed I wasn't paying as much attention to him. So I stopped hanging out in a group (my best friend did hang out with us, but he never seemed to interested) and he confessed he's happy I stopped hanging out with her because he thought it was in my best interest.



I told him I agreed, and I'd try not to do something like that again. Near the end of the first year (during school), I became closer to this girl again (I rode her bus at the time). I told her I wanted to hang out this summer, she agreed and wanted to as well. Then suddenly my family, who was at the time in Portugal, invited me to go along for two weeks. Of course I agreed - and off I was to Portugal. Before I left, I told her I had something I wanted to tell her when I got back. I was going to tell her I liked her.



As it happens - I stayed in Portugal to study abroad, for eight months. I talked to her over the summer through msn, and I told her I liked her. She said she knew when I had told her I had something to tell her, and she said she had wanted to hang out so bad that summer. We talked once every two weeks, but nothing serious. Then I came back to America. When I went to surprise visit them at school - She gave me a jump hug, and I hung out with my best friend and her.



I enrolled in school again, and I hung out with my best friend, deciding that I didn't want to make the same mistake twice. She came looking for me sometimes at lunch - and ended up taking me to a school dance (her invitation). We had some good slow dances, and she freaked danced a lot. She also flirted heavily - but apparently she had this ';boyfriend in Idaho';. I learned later it was a cover - a way for her to claim she wasn't single.



So after that night - because I felt a bit stabbed that she would flirt with me and then tell me we shouldn't slow dance, I said fine. I simply stopped making ANY effort to speak to her. If she spoke to me I'd say hi, but that was the extent of it. Then I got a little closer - and I'd hang out with her in the mornings at school before school began, one day she even held my hand. Then I felt like she was playing with me, and stayed away. I just had that feeling.



About two months ago, before school was over, my best friend told me, ';Nico - I've seen Molly walking arm in arm with this guy all over campus...'; he was sure they were together. And he was right, I saw them kiss about a week before school ended. That was that. Two days before school ended I rode her bus again - and when I asked her what was on her mind - she said she felt she made a mistake by asking her boyfriend out. I didn't give in to saying I had feelings for her.



Today, I saw my messenger was on, and I saw she was on, so I IM'ed her. She told me after a few minutes about how she had dumped her boyfriend, and we talked. I told her about how things were running pretty good for me - how girls in summer school were flirting and all. Then she asked me to call her in fifteen minutes after she ate. I'm not superman when it comes to phone conversations - but come to think of it, I'm not bad either. We talked about life, and how she just wasn't compatible with her ex, and she had to dump him because he was cheating on her.



She told me something I didn't know. She lost her best friend, and almost all her other friends. She hasn't even hung out with anyone this summer. I told her neither had I, because my friend is in Basic Training. She invited me to hang out next week Tuesday, I said sure. I pushed things farther (this is about 45 minutes into the conversation, longest I'd had with her was about 5 minutes in the past) and I asked her to the movies. She said yes with enthusiasm, and told me I would have to be ok with her cuddling. I told her of course.



Now comes the real question...I thought her voice today was the one I'd heard back on the bus, when she sounded like she liked me, and I feel as if she's liked me for a long time now. She had actually messaged me on Myspace a few weeks ago, but I don't check my Myspace anymore, since I've no close friends other than two or three - none who are in town or near the internet.



Now my question - Does she like me, and does she want a relationship with me? She's been a close friend since Portugal - I just never touched up on it. Or does she want to be friends with benefits, or whatLong, Boring...Click if you are up to reading..?
I can't believe I just read all that, it was worth it. At least you're not the kind of person who writes questions with the most unbelievable lack of punctuation and grammar. Sorry, rant over. Anyway, I think it's a big possibility that she really does like you, she's just had a tough time in the past. Even though I think this, I'd be wary that she might just want you because of the 'benefits', but you'll never know unless you try it out. Sorry if this wasn't the answer you were looking for =D



xo-Long, Boring...Click if you are up to reading..?
She likes you, but she kind of sounds like a girl that would go out with someone for a week then break up because she likes another guy. So be careful...
**** that was long!



And sorry, I can't answer your question, only she can. Although it looks like you're in there buddy!



******* hell.
took forever to read but i was multi tasking

well it seems too me i have no clue

haha

best advice

go to the movies with her cuddle with her and make a move she if she accepts the move

you know?

but she seems interested kinda maybe

i dont know you made the first move you know not her

No comments:

Post a Comment