Sunday 21 November 2010

I think im inlove with my cousin..?

I'm 18 now and hes 16. I don't know how i fell in love with him. It all started at the stupid parties and how he treats me. He always told me to stay away from guys and he will kick their *** who tries to touch or hurt me.at one party i was balling my eyes off because i was heartbroken by one guy and my cousin freaked out. He was hugging me and asking me who it was, and he would fight. I was touched by him :)i didn't tell him the name by the way.

And at the other party, he would always sit beside me or keep his eyes on me when im not with him. I got really drunk and passed out :( he took good care of me though he wanted to have fun at the party with his friends(hes a typical popular guys at a school) . He would go out to have fun and would come back every 20minutes.

Maybe hes being really protective because he never had a girl cousin. and his 'only' girl cousin is korean who other guys from school want to gangbang. :( yup,thats me... i danced at the christmas concert and apparently guys from my school wants to sleep with me..two guys tried to do something with me but luckly im still a virgin.

oh i heard from my cousins friend that when other guys tell my cousin that im cute or hott that kind of stuff, my cousin gets really mad at them.

i feel like he likes me too? my dad is keep saying that he gets really wierd around me.(my dad doesn't know how i feel, hes joking)

I don't know.... me and my cousin , we are quite awkward with each other and he gets shy. i know he's not a shy person becuase of how he treats his friends.

we're first cousin but not so related. I am he's dad's young brothers daughter. But its my step father so my cousin and i are not related by blood.



Is this love or am i just attached to him? i think of him all the time

since these parties and now im trying to get a break from parties.

I don't know how i feel. i never had a serious relationships so never loved anyone.

do you guys think im falling for him or is it just one time thing?

i never talked about this to anyone. sooooo confused.. :(I think im inlove with my cousin..?
He doesn't like you, he's just protective of you like he would be a sibling. My cousin is the same exact way with me but we definitely don't like one another like that. My cousin is very protective of me, exactly the way your cousin is with you. He just doesn't want to see his family member hurt. Even if he is your step dads nephew, he's still related to you by marriage and he's still considered family. Incest is illegal and very wrong, don't even try it.I think im inlove with my cousin..?
Incest is not looked high upon, and believe it or not. people in the south don't even care for incest, its that bad.
He sounds like he might be gay... But if not, ouch! Your COUSIN?
He's just being protective of you, it;s like he's taking a big brother roll. And your not IN love with him you just love him, like family. You may think he's cute, that's kinda normal. And your attracted to the way he treats you. So all you have to do is find a guy as nice as he is.
You both are young, and you don't want to do something that you will regret later in life...plus if it doesn't work out between you two, that's going to be tough between the families.



Just think of it as a crush, don't act upon it.
Warning: Incest leads to babies with health disorders due to genetics.
Tell him you love him but meaning that you love him as a family. It's a good way to get half the load off your chest.
Well...you're too young i dont think that u fallin in love with him but it's just a lust you felt good becoz he takes care u all the time and i dont think he likes u more than sister but anyway u should break yourself from thinkin or ur feeling it's not right way to falling in love with cousin



many guys in this world
watch out kid! it wont work, and the babies. [big dave]
Incest is frowned upon in most societies.
I had a friend who had a stepfather (who had children from a previous marriage) and her sister and the stepdad's oldest son kind of had a thing for each other. Let me tell you, once you're tarred with that kind of brush (meaning incest of any kind), you're more than likely not going to be able to shake that kind of stigma.



I know it may be hard now, especially since you're not blood-related, but believe me, in the end you'll regret it very much if either of you ever act on the feelings you have. It will follow you for a very, VERY long time.



This feeling will eventually pass....you just have to endure it until it does - sorry I don't have better news for you.
  • my skin infection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment