Tuesday 16 November 2010

Why can't I find a guy that doesn't care about my height?

Hi, I'm 16 years old and I'm ';6,2'; (yes, I know that's very tall). I have been very insecure in my looks all my life from being teased on how I look physically! I never get guys when my friends and I go out because I'm always the tallest one EVERYWHERE I go! Whenever we go to parties I'm ALWAYS the tallest girl there, so I don't dance with anyone.It's like I'm a pole in the middle of a field of grass. Then guys are always saying I'm too skinny %26amp;%26amp; too that! It's makes me feel alone at times because of how tall I am and I cry all the time. I'm really tired of being alone and teased. Everyone gives me nicknames such as: Tree, ';6.9';, ';6,12';, Tall and slanky, Candace (from phineas and ferb), Yao Ming, Shaq, and trust me there's more! It just seems like I can't win for losing. Is it really that big of deal because I'm taller than every girl I know? It makes me feel so out of place in life and also like a circus freak! Even though I laugh it off, tall girls have feelings too. And then I'm from small-minded *** Alabama where tall girls aren't appreciated at all! Please someone help me!Why can't I find a guy that doesn't care about my height?
hey sorry to here you feel that..at 16 it must be hard.all i can say is things will get better :)Why can't I find a guy that doesn't care about my height?
I think you'll have a bit easier time at college...a lot of this is just the lack of maturity of others around you. For sure check into mid- to large colleges/universities as something to work towards to get away from all this.
tall women are beautiful. just look at all the models( even though i never got why they had to be tall)

just dust ya shoulders off :]

No comments:

Post a Comment