Friday 19 November 2010

How do I get a guy i like not to be mad at me and to start liking me again?

i'm almost 16 and my friend just had a party and the guy i like and who liked me was there. a while ago he broke up with his current girlfriend to be with me..and then me and him just kind of stopped talking.. but last night, it was a dance party thing at a hall. and he was walking around with me, holding my hand and everything like that. but then his ex was there and he kept on leaving me randomly. so i told him that i didn't want him to keep going to his ex..and he said he wouldn't anymore. but, i was dancing with a group of my girlfriends and i saw him grinding with her..it really made me mad ! and then a slow song came on..and he asked her to dance...so i was really upset. and people kept on telling me that they hooked up? and i didn't know if i should believe it or not. but my dad came and picked me up and i emailed him about it and how it made me feel...and he freaked out and said that i was all over different guys and he felt left out and everything. and he said that he was done with me because i cause too much drama ? like i don't think i did anything wrong really, did i ? please help me for how i can get him to not be mad at me and to like me again ! thank you.How do I get a guy i like not to be mad at me and to start liking me again?
First of all your 16 so this dude probably won't matter in 3 months...but if you want him back tell him you'll give him his space, and don't freak out over every little thing. Anytime you see yourself getting angry and screaming (this goes for all things in life) step back, look at yourself and ask: Does it really matter this much that I'm screaming at the top of my lungs or freaking out? You'll soon realize it doesn't. Just chill out, tell him you like him and you give him his space. Also don't use your teeth while giving a bj.How do I get a guy i like not to be mad at me and to start liking me again?
well it sounds like he really liked this other b*tch..and truthfully, if he ends up with you again then he will hurt you again..there are plenty of fish in the sea so i suggest you forget him because he thinks you already caused drama and if you talk to him even more then he will think only worse....so either give him space and time or move on...
i think you should talk to him again and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment