Sunday 21 November 2010

How can i help my friend??????

ok so she was texting her dude friend that she sorta likes. she asked her who he was taking to his dance. he sed none of ur buisness and she kept pushing him to tell her and he didn't. then she asked if he was taking a guy and he FREAKED OUT%26gt;

he was like

F*** you! like three times.

and they haven't talked since.



turns out she was taking a girl who was just diagnosed with cancer. and now he full out HATES her. how can i help her be friends with him again.How can i help my friend??????
ouch.

maybe your friend should not have bothered him much, but i do think he exaggerated. or he just didn't want to hurt the girl he's taking.

or be made fun of.

i think they should try %26amp; talk it out.

they were friends, so i'm sure they can forgive each other.How can i help my friend??????
tell her to go talk to him and tell him how sorry she is and just talk it out with him
maybe she should apologize to him
Im guessing he wont answer calls.

Have her text him and say something like:

';I know your really mad at me right now, and I'm sorry. I was just joking when I asked if you were going with another guy. I really wanna figure this out, so can you please, either call, text, or talk to me at school tomorrow? Again, I'm sorry! I dont want our friendship to end!';



Something along the lines of that, but maybe more casual?



Good luck!
Why did you let us know who she was taking to the dance? well anyways I think maybe she should buy him a poster of a Hot Chick and then apologize for what she said.
I didn't really get it , but..... i understood the part were ur friend asked a dude if he was taking a guy?? i think ? and if she did ask that i understand why the dude would be mad at her, but only because he took it the wrong way. BOTTOM LINE u should tell ur friend to talk it out with him , and tell him that when she asked that question she was joking around and that she didn't know that he had a date that had cancer. Basically tell her to tell him that it was all a huge miss understanding . If she is too scared to talk to him either tell her to build up the guts or mayyybbeeeeee u can talk to him for her although he might not like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment