Sunday 21 November 2010

I asked my girlfriend to stop telling other guys 'I love you', but she did it anyway behind my back?

I feel bad because she told me she would stop. She told me that her 'I love you' have different meanings for everyone. I really don't like it and she promised me she wouldn't say it to guys anymore and I found out that she told some dude.I went on her facebook and went on this kid's wall and she said it there(she said i can go on her facebook whenever i want).



The thing is that I don't feel like she knows how to be in a relationship. When I asked her to stop freak dancing/grinding with men while we were together her response was 'OHH MAN'. I had to explain to her why it was not right. She finally understood, but if she can break a little promise like the one above she will probably break this one too.



I really like her and I am going to ask her how many guys she has told 'I love you'. She will most likely deny it but should i show her the guy's wall? I don't ever tell her that I go on her facebook, she has given me permission though. I don't want it to seem like I like check up on her.



She will most likely say ';he's a close friend'; (I'm going to get this response because almost every guy is a close friend). Okay I probably confused most of you. SOOO



Sparknotes: I really like this girl, she broke a promise, I don't know what to do.I asked my girlfriend to stop telling other guys 'I love you', but she did it anyway behind my back?
For real, just break up with her, obviously her FULL attention is not on you and she still wants to be close with other guys by showing affection like grinding on them and by saying I love you to them. If i had a boyfriend that did that he would be looooong gone. There is a million of girls that you will actually be able to trust, don't waste your time on a girl who obviously doesn't care if she can just go breaking promises so easily. If she truly cared then she would understand why you wouldn't want her doing those things to other guys.



Hope this hellllpedI asked my girlfriend to stop telling other guys 'I love you', but she did it anyway behind my back?
Well, you really can love someone in different ways, and you should just trust that she isn't doing anything to hurt you. But if she promised you not to do it because it bothers you, she shouldn't have done it. You shouldn't make her promise so many things and hold her to so many rules, people can take only so much of that. I think you two should just sit down and talk about your relationship. Obviously a relationship to you and a relationship to her are two different things, and that probably needs to get straightened out for everything to work out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment