Tuesday 16 November 2010

Why Does She Think Im Copying Her? easy 10 points!?

I know how people would be asking why is someone copying them but I want to know why she thinks IM copying HER.



Background info:

We became like best friends in 6th grade and were always hanging out and stuff well sort of.... we were just really having fun and had a lot in common!(sorry if I spell things wrong ha ha)



in 7th grade is when we started sports right??? well as i said we had a lot in common... So volleyball started so she was like are you doing it? I was like yeah cause I wanted to try it and start playing sports



so in 7th grade heart volleyball club starts in the late fall/beggining winter. So I love volleyball in school so much I wanted to try out! and so was she but my family didnt have enough money to pay for it since it was 500 dollars!!! so I never did it that year



but I guess when we hung out she looked really pretty and I felt like I looked like crap so I would change into something similar to what she was wearing since I was a very self-concious person then.



8th grade: After volleyball starts again in school we kind of did our own things and I was trying REALLY hard! I improved a lot in that time. and there was a school party and I danced and grinded/party boy-d guys (this is important) and stuff so I was hanging out with tom and all my girlfriends and stuff having a blast! then once that ended the next day she gets all pissy at me and says:

';your always copying me, your doing CLUB the year right after I did it and you never wanted to do it before, you dance dirty with guys and its so retarted, and ur in love with tom and always obsessed with him!';



I was pissed when she said this! idg why she couldnt just accept me for who I was instead she flipped out!!!!



And yesterday I signed up to be in a horse stable this summer and helped disabled kids ride and stuff and that night I saw her status and it said she was doing it too so I wrote ';OMG me anna and brooke are doing that too';



her friend writes ';I love how that Liz chick is copying you again haha';



not joking this freaking killed me!



and write now our convo:

L: Can we talk?

K: who is this?

L: Liz and I want to talk about from all this time why aare u still mad at me and why cant u get over it and be my friend?

K: i dont want to talk and I dont want to be your friend bye.

L:why the heck cant we be friends?! i havent done anything wrong and ive apologized so many times for hurting u! stop being a coward and talk to me!





What should I do? and why does she think im coyping her...Why Does She Think Im Copying Her? easy 10 points!?
Well she is really not the best person to be around she is thinking that you have nothing better to do then be just like her and she is not the person you wanna beg to be friends with again. MOVE ON AND FIND NEW FRIENDS THAT WILL TREAT YOU LIKE YOU MATTER. I realized that about my old friend, we were at a dress fitting and she texts me and goes '; GUESS WHAT I AM DOING IN 30 MINS.'; She was going to make out with her bf. and i had heard so much about him i wanted to scream and i dumped her as a friend and said i would be her friend but not her best friend. and i found friends that treat me like i matter now i am happy :D find those who treat you better and like you matter





Hope i helped :DWhy Does She Think Im Copying Her? easy 10 points!?
Because she's jealous of you and would like to think she can take credit for things that you do. Move on - you don't need her.
Have you ever thought maybe that she wouldn't be a good friend to have? But anyways...I think she is insecure with herself and she is a little jealous of you. She thinks you are copying her because you keep doing the same stuff as her. Such as the volleyball and the horse stables, but really you didn't have that intention so it's not copying. But if you do start dressing like her like you said you do because you are insecure, well that is copying. If you purposely changed your style to match hers, that's a bit creepy. D= sorry but it is. I don't think you handled the conversation very well, because all you are doing is making her happy with your misery and you are making her happy because you are pretty much begging to be her friend again. I would do the stable thing, find something that you are good at, go back to your old style and go talk to her when you are ready.
Actually she like u so much nd wont able to say u so u also love her..............
I'd say just ignore her. She's clearly insecure (as most teenage girls are) and looking for someone to take her frustration out on. By begging to be her friend, you're just playing in to her hand and she's probably having a good old chuckle at your expensense. Just ignore her. Don't tell her you're ignoring her, just don't aknowledge her at all. If she speaks to you, just say you're not interested and walk away.
She thinks you're copying her because she has a high opinion of herself as an individual....and is probably vain as all hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment