Sunday 21 November 2010

Why is it that MOST women prefer Black Men?

* I'm NOT trying to offend ANYONE,...but this has been MY observation, and that of many people I know*





Is it REALLY the whole ';stereotype SIZE thing???';





Also,... it's not that I dislike this, or am angry,... I have a beautiful Thai girlfriend that I'm getting engaged to. I'm not complaining,.... I'm just curious,... I want to know why and what it is that causes it. Kind of like from a sociological point of view,...





I don't know,...that's why I'm asking! But EVERYWHERE I go I see LOTS of black guys with beautiful white, hispanic, asian, and even occasionally with black women.





I mean it doesn't matter where I go, its like that at my college, the mall, WHEREVER!!!





What's funny about this,... Is for what ever reason I never see it the other way around,... You almost NEVER see white guys with hot black girls, or asian guys with hot white girls, or ANY race of ANY guy with Beautiful women outside their own race, I mean sure it does happen, it happened to me! But, It is REALLY rare,... ... Except for black guys of course!!!





It seems like ALL women want them!!!





For the most part,...From all the Black women I see, they would rather be single and alone, or be a lesbian,... if they can't have black men!





They are just NOT interested in other men. I always hear them saying how its so hard to get a good black man, and they wouldn't ever date outside their race, and then complain about being single, and meanwhile there is a whole college of interested White and Hispanic guys, and they couldn't care less!





White and Hispanic women go CRAZY for black guys!!! So much so,... you'll see average black guys with chicks that look like they would be WAY WAY out of their league!!!





Asian women are SO CRAZY about them, when I was in Japan, there is a commercial where this Japanese house wife is portrayed as being totally unsatisfied with her husband, so she orders some kind of ';magical'; laundry detergent,... Then she throws her husband into the washing machine, and adds in the magic laundry detergent, and the guy comes out as an black male,... and the Japanese woman rejoices with glee, and jumps all over the guy!





AND,...There is almost an exact same commercial done in Australia,... Only with a blonde blue-eyed Australian house wife who turns her husband into a Black male. Her reaction is the same as the Japanese woman's.





And, when I went out to the clubs in Japan,... There were a lot of American military guys there also. And,... The black guys were like freakin' Rock-stars the women were all over them like they were celebrities. And the White and Hispanic guys were either posted up on the walls, sitting at the bars, or on the dance floor getting rejected by Japanese women who were busy trying to dance with one of the black guys.





So I even asked some of the Military guys that were there, as the situation there was obvious, and they said that it is EVEN worse in Germany!!!





They said German women are like SUPER REALLY REALLY CRAZY about black males. The military guys said that it was at least that bad in Australia,.... and pretty much anywhere they've been.





While I was there, in Japan, at a mall,... There was this Tall, African American, Military guy walking around, and the girls started freaking out,...screaming like he was ';The Beatles,'; and they crowded all over him going nuts! He was a nice enough guy, and he told us that it is ALWAYS like that when he leaves base and goes out into town.





Here in the United States it is the same,... there is this hospital where I volunteer at, and there is a Japanese girl who is also a volunteer, and she has straight up told me that she ONLY dates black guys!





And, if you were to walk around my college you would think that MOST of the women there have the exact same attitude as she does!!!





So WHAT is it??? What is going on here???





I've heard a few possible explanations,.... Which are,...








1. The global perception of the ';size thing'; Whether it be TRUE or not





2. Because of hip hop Black guys are just ';IN'; right now!!! They're popular





3. They are considered the ';New Bad boys'; replacing Italians, and Motorcycle tough guys





4. Some women,... say they feel Black males are generally ';more masculine';





5. Some women,... say they feel Black males are generally ';more aggressive';











Anyways,... Those were the reasons that I have heard,...








What are the real reasons, or are those it???





I mean it is happening everywhere, on such a HUGE scale, there HAS to be some reason!!!








Thoughts and Opinions ???Why is it that MOST women prefer Black Men?
In 2005, only 7% of the 59 million marriages that were conducted that year were interracial in the US (counting ALL ethnicities, not just black-white). I would not say MOST women date black men, rather there is a large percentage of white women who do date a different race. Though it's hard to believe, back in '67, there were states who still had laws against interracial marriage. As time goes on, it is becoming less and less of a social taboo to date a mixed race, like a black-white couple.





You did point out some interesting facts on advertising. Maybe in Japan, there is much less of a percentage of black men, therefore it is almost a fantasy for a Japanese housewife to have one.





I just don't believe ';size'; constitutes a majority of the reasoning behind interracial dating/marriage.Why is it that MOST women prefer Black Men?
I think this is just a matter of you particularly focusing in on black guys.


Black guys are pretty rare to see in Japan, for example, that's why they get a lot of attention. Also, German women don't have a particular liking towards black men- please don't listen to military guys.

Report Abuse



Your ';understanding'; of it is just wrong and uninformed.





Most women prefer men of their own race. There are no measurable differences between women of one race over another preferring men of another race.
there are alot that don't alotta black guys i know are jerks i guess that just depends on where you live
no idea, maybe because you put way to much thought into this
Because we make the BEST fried chicken %26amp; BBQ
black men are freakin sexy. they are masculine,have better muscle definition,courageous,smooth skin,big cocks,they have deeper voices they are just 100 times better than white men,hispanic men,asian men etc etc





i am a white girl with a fetish for sexy black men.





nelly,t.i,terrence howard,tyrese gibson,denzel washington omg black men are sexy
Not true. It's just how stereotypes work. If there is one, say, German woman who is crazy about black guys you'll notice it. But you won't notice the thousand others who are not. I live in Germany and I can assure you that most German women prefer dating men of their own race.
I think you answered your own question with the things you listed. In my opinion though I think it is the masculine thing plus the large dong thing which is a myth because all black guy are not huge. While in the service overseas I saw more hung white guys than black ones. In some cases the Latin guys put everyone to shame. Blacks seem to be more dominate than whites but there is always an exception to the rule. MO
it aint a size thing, it's all about how they treat ladies, and that goes for all races. I happen to prefer Asian guys, they treat ladies wonderfully and i find many dont try to immitate the westernized male image (much like the skinny sized female image) But any man that treats me with respect is deserving of my attention. Aggression is very off putting to me, i value intelligence more, and as for 'masculine' if there is a penis, they are masculine, and thats all that they need. Muscles don't do much for me, and tbh, i prefer guys with a bit of squish to cuddle upto.
Woah buddy! That is so very, very, very false. Black guys do get women, yes. So do other races of men.





To think that MOST women prefer black guys is a major, major, major stereotype. I'm move than positive that MOST Japanese/German/Australian women prefer their own men.





One big thing that you're forgetting is the fact that the women who chase these military men just want sex. They believe in the ';big'; stereotype. Son, society tends to label them as whores. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment