Sunday 21 November 2010

Is it wrong for me to feel uncomfortable with my boyfriend dancing with other people at parties/clubs etc?

Recently my boyfriend %26amp; I went to a party %26amp; a lot of our friends %26amp; friends of friends were there. The party was pretty fun... but it seemed as though my boyfriend wasn't really enjoying himself. I asked him what was wrong %26amp; he wouldn't tell me. I know him well enough to know he wasn't being honest. We then talked about how he was ok with me dancing with other people. Which kinda puzzled me because in the past we were always content with being with each other %26amp; the thought of dancing with other people never crossed our minds. He then told me he wanted to dance with other girls, just because. I kinda felt uncomfortable because I knew he just wanted to dance with the girls that would just go from guy to guy, basically the freaks lol. I guess I'm just unsure because the thought of my boyfriend with other girls isn't my ideal good time. I trust him %26amp; I know it's just dancing. I guess I just need another person's perspective - 'cause I've never thought this situation would come up.Is it wrong for me to feel uncomfortable with my boyfriend dancing with other people at parties/clubs etc?
my boyfriend loves to dance with all the other girls in a club. i hate it. i would always tell him about it, and he'd just brush it off and tell me that it means nothing to him. but one time, i put my foot down and i told him that it really bothers me. and that if he cannot do this one thing for me, then it's no use staying together. (it bugs me alot!) so he stopped dancing with other girls since then and would always just dance with me and would just slow dance with me even when it's a fast song... after a while i felt stupid and silly. he really just loves dacing with other people, and so now, just so it won't bug me so much, we dance in groups :)Is it wrong for me to feel uncomfortable with my boyfriend dancing with other people at parties/clubs etc?
i want to know the answer to this, coz i dont like the idea of my bf dancing with chicks either

No comments:

Post a Comment