Friday 19 November 2010

I really like this guy... (sorry for the long description)?

theres this guy... and we are on the same team but have no classes together, we have never even talked. i have friends who are friends with him though and they tell me its a big thing if he smiles at you, hes really shy. the second week at school he started smiling and looking at me instead of acting like i wasnt there but i didnt think to much of it despite what my friend said. Thursday of that week me and some of my friends went to the town fair and we saw him there. none of us talked to him but we could tell they were following us. we went on one of those spinning rides that push you against the sides and he smiled at me and walked over to take the space next to me but his friend took it first, so he went on the other side and stared and smiled at me the whole ride. he actually even laughed at me for complaining about my hair. the next day in school i walk in to the hallway and my math teacher was playing shake it. and actually dancing to it in the middle of the hallway, so everyone is pinned against the lockers watching. as soon as i walk in he and all of his friends looked at me and smiled, i went to put my stuff in my locker and got my books for tech. ed, trying to avoid eye contact, so i join a group of my friends watching my teacher against the wall, we are right across from him and i look at him and hes still looking at me smiling so i blush and smile back, throughout that day i would catch his friends looking at me alot and he actually looked at me a couple times, not smiling but i had no idea if it was good or bad, he looked really serious, but i smiled anyways and tried to ignore them by the time lunch started. i even ignored my friend when i told her and she freaked out that that's really good because hes shy and she knows him. that night me and a differant group of friends went to the fair and he was there again. this time he just pretended we weren't there most of the time, but occasionally glared at me. and being really immature i just pretended like he wasn't there, even when we were in line rite behind him and his friend stared at me looking really panicked and whispered to him, and he turned around. later we went on a dropping ride called avalanche, while we were on it i saw him stop his friend and whisper something in his ear, as he pointed directly at me, when he saw i was looking he smiled at me but his friend just stood there looking a little annoyed. my friend took his hat later that night and so they were throwing his hat back and fourth, i convinced my friend i had to go call my mom to get out of there because he kept looking at me with that same serious face. my friend said he noticed i was avoiding him, she could see it in his face he was confused. later we saw him a couple times and just walked away, one time he smiled at me but still i walked away and i don't even know why. i think i really screwed it up.today i was in school and he glared at me once this morning and then totally acted like i wasnt there, in french his best friend had to sit next to me and he kept smiling at me though, which i couldn't even concentrate on because i felt so bad. me and his friend talked a little bit about french and stuff but nothing much more, i was distracted and it was just plain awkward because he kept looking at me through the corner of his eye and smiling. at lunch i got a look from the guy i like again but it was sort of confuzzed, so i ignored it. i got one smile when i saw him passing in the hall, and smiled back. theres a dance this Friday and i really want to be able to talk to him before or at it but whenever i'm about to i totally blank or if my friend was going introduce us i tell her i'm going to be late for class i have to go or something, anything that works, and i dont know why im so nervous! i need help... how do i talk to this guy and not be so worried, how do i start a convo when we have no classes together, and do you honestly think he might like me? thanks to whoever read and answered this! (btw- he doesn't have an im or myspace)I really like this guy... (sorry for the long description)?
I should get like 20 points for reading this.I really like this guy... (sorry for the long description)?
i want 30!
Aren't people not supposed to rant on this website?


GREAT STORY!!! I read whole thing LOL!



Anyway yes you guys are good for each other and he likes you so just go for it comfront him or wait to be comfronted!
thanks for ALL the details..lol

but um yea you should actually TALK to him
hee hee you guys could be mimes, all these looks and smiles and glares %26amp; not one word of conversation!!!



seriously, shyness goes only so far, and then there is patheticness
I've read it. It's good you can get your feelings out somewhere I understand. Try speaking to your friends and see what they think but from what you said yes he's interested why wouldn't he be?



Good luck
okay, well if you really like him whenever he looks at you and smiles at you, make sure you smile back otherwise he's going to think youre not interested.

and as you said hes shy, i think you should start a conversation first, just say hi and asked if he enjoyed the fair or something, things will get less awkward and you'll feel comfortable around him, then you can start flirting once youve spoken a couple of times and you know him a bit better.

it does sound as though he likes you btw.

xxxx
if people dont have any real advice and just want points . STOP . thats mean . this girl doesnt need you wanting to say ';iwant points !';



So on to your problem. I did the same exact thing . the guy ended up hating me cos' he thought i was mad at him . my friends told him to stop talking to me and everything . it was really sad . just talk to him and hopefully you guys become friends . take it slow . fast moving relationships are woozy . lol . just become friends and gradually ask him out . if he asks you out first . go for it if you like him . but if you dont know him that well , wait for a while . he should understand if you explain to him .

No comments:

Post a Comment