Friday 19 November 2010

Advice on a guy situation?

Okay, so basically it’s a guy thing. If you answered my question a while ago, its still “Luke.” This is the question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

Basically, I’ve been going back and forth between whether I really like him or not, and school’s almost over (this Friday) and we never really talk, and kdsjfksdjf. So yesterday we had the ‘last chance dance’ and I really wanted to dance with him, and I could definitely tell he did too, but I don’t know, I just freaked out and was like avoiding him. GAH. I don’t know why I was just scared, haha. Anyway, I really like him, but we only have a week of school left, and I want to progress this little thing before we go on summer vacation and don’t see each other for three months. AUG. what can I do?



(I was thinking about sending him a message on Facebook and saying something like ';hey, I missed you at the dance yesterday'; and then adding something about how I need help with my biology lab (we're partners, and I really do need help)... how could I say this so its not too obvious but still more than friendly.)



I'm not exactly a flirty person.. I don't really know how to talk to guys.. shoot me, I know. But I need help.Advice on a guy situation?
I think the Facebook thing sounds just fine.

It seems like you two are both are just a little shy.Advice on a guy situation?
Maybe you could say ';Hey, it was too bad that i missed you at the dance yesterday maybe we could chill sometime to make up for it!';
i think you should do what Nikki (the first answer) said, thats like really smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment