Tuesday 16 November 2010

How do you get a guy to fall in love with you? Read the info first and guys your opinion would be best!?

I am in love with a senior, but the thing is I am a freshman. He has a totally mean gf. He says nice things to her and she just starts yelling at him. He opens doors for me (which guys in my town hardly do), he tells me I should open up because I am shy, and he is just really nice and really funny. I am head over heels in love with him. Homecoming is saturday sept. 12, and I really want him to ask me to dance. At my town, nobody asks anyone to a dance. We just go in groups or by our selves and hope that we get asked to dance. What should I do to get his attention for homecoming? What should I do to get him to notice me? The more i get to know him the more i love him. I think we are meant for each other, he just needs a hint. I don't want to freak him out by telling him. I really suck at flirting, so if you could give some hints on that, that would be nice. Thank you for taking the time to answer this.How do you get a guy to fall in love with you? Read the info first and guys your opinion would be best!?
hahahahhahahaha.



The exact same thing happened to me last year!!! Nice senior + ***** girlfriend + my obsession over him = pandemonium. I suck at flirting too.



My suggestion:



If he's gonna ask you, he'll just do it. If he's not, he won't. There's really not much you can do.



Go over and talk to him during the dance, try not to look desperate, and look nice. Otherwise, I'd just chill with friends.



But remember, there'll be more boys. And he'll be gone in a couple of months. He's sounds like a sweetie, but you know how guys can be sometimes. Don't piss off his gf!!! i did, it wasn't pretty.



it seems that he likes (not necessarily in that way) you the way you are, so just act natch around him. ( :



good luck.How do you get a guy to fall in love with you? Read the info first and guys your opinion would be best!?
Maybe you should get a group of your friends (not all girls!!!) to go to homecoming with you then ask him if he wants to go with your group. This way it would not be technically a date and it wouldn't be so award if you two don't have anything to talk about. And you can always leave the group if you two want to be alone.
Since he has a girl friend you probably don't have much of a chance. But get some of your friends together-singles %26amp; couples %26amp; different classes and ask him if he wants to go out with your group and try to get to know him better. You could always ask him to dance if he is by himself, no gf or your group. Maybe he will like you and ask you out or maybe he is just being friendly. Good luck.
ok there are some guys who dig shy girls, for home coming i would suggest beautifying yourself, wear something that would get his attention a nice dress or something, but u need to tell him how u feel about him, maybe he lied u too ull never know, just tell him ur shy around him cause u have a huge crush on him, guys like to know that a girl likes them trust me
thanks for answering my question. well i think you should just be yourself. and just be like so are you going to homecoming, or who are you taking. and i dont know get personal with him like by you start talking about your problems then he will . and he will feel like he can trust you and be more open.
He has a girlfriend,he's just kind.If he liked you he would of told you or

broke up with his girlfriend.
AHH red flag, HE HAS A GF. Mean or NOT he has one. If she's so mean he should leave, he is a big boy. You should stay away from this guy if he's flirting with you while taken. If you date him and he is out of HS next year, what do you think he'll be doing with his free time, not picking you up after school i'll tell you that!
I know that you think that you two are meant for each other, and by all means, you probably are, but the guy has a girlfriend. Don't you think if he wanted you, he'd have broken up with her already?



In time, I guess it could work out. However, for now, just wait and see. You're still so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment