Sunday 21 November 2010

Pool party!! girls and guys advice?

ok soo im going to my bffs pool party friday and im freaking out.she invited acouple of guys that i know personally one of them use to like me and asked my to a dance at his school but i turned him down but now i think i like him.their will be other guys their and alott of my friends and poeple i know i dont wanna freak all the guys oout and like annoy them by trying to hsng out with them but i want them to notice me and wanna come talk to me because i know all my other friends will be obsessing over them and theyll probably wanna get away soo any ideas how i can be the cool laid back kinda girl at this party( pplease dont say be yourself because if you do my answer ill just be like everyone else)oo btw im 13Pool party!! girls and guys advice?
be relaxed and cool but DONT be a snob. hang around a little then disappear and be mysterious and if they come over to you talk with them!



ps. thanks for andswering my question!

No comments:

Post a Comment