Sunday 21 November 2010

WHAT IS THIS GUY';S PROBLEM!!?! PLEASE HELP! MY HEART CANT TAKE IT!?

So I have a REALLY close family friend. Lately he has been flirting with me non-stop! It freaked me out a bit, but now I think i like him. So I come-over to his house and we end up laughing, flirting, and getting close (NOT LIKE MAKE OUT! OR ANYTHING! He gave me a massage, he kissed my cheek, he taught me how to slow dance, and we watched a movie and i put my head on his shoulder)



So the next day I visit again. Though this time, he completly acts different. Like he doesnt have interest in me, and cant shut up about this girl! (When yesterday he claimed he hated her)



And when I tried flirting, i got rejected!!



WHATS HIS PROB!?WHAT IS THIS GUY';S PROBLEM!!?! PLEASE HELP! MY HEART CANT TAKE IT!?
You guys dont like each other your both just bored. Move on and show him a new guy in your life, and make him jealous. see where it goes from there.WHAT IS THIS GUY';S PROBLEM!!?! PLEASE HELP! MY HEART CANT TAKE IT!?
no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment