Friday 19 November 2010

Does this behaviour mean that a guy is interested in you? If not please explain what does....?

I met this guy at a wedding and I explained that I am kinda seeing someone for a few months or a month and he said ';Well I am not giving up! What does that mean??? I think he asked me to dance with him but I dont remember. Anyway he caught the garter and I caught the bookay so that was the first moment we met when he was putting the garter on my leg and i freaked coz he started using his teeth so I went looking for him and appologised to him in the bar and he said no problem. I made him laugh with what ever I said. I kept telling him that I am already seeing someone but he tried to talk me out of it and said that 5years diffference only meaning it would be possible for us to date. A brides-maid came up and said what seems to be the problem? Wait a second James I'll handle this. How long have you been seeing this guy? I said a few months or 3months, then she said thats nothing, ignore her James she's single now go and bring her to dance! I said ';We can dance if you want I don't mind do you wanna dance? He brought me down to the dance floor asked me my name and we did the walse then he asked me to kiss him so I smooched him, then later he kept asked me to engage in a french kiss with him 5times, which I sighed but I did it anyway. Then his pupils dilated and he quoted ';Your so good looking, you are turning me on it's not my fault you are foxy or something you are turning ,me on. Then he brought me up to the bar and started day-dreaming while holding on to my hand and asked for another snog which I gave him and I found myself loving the kiss this time and not wanting to escape, so I kept it going until the brides-made saw us and broke off the kiss. I remeber him saying that night ';I am sorry but I can't let you go now! I thought aw ';****! Then my family were going home so I told him and he replied ';Wait! Your not going now are you? So soon! Why didn't you tell me earlier that you had to go at 1. I replied ';I didn't know what time my family were going home at until now. ';Oh! he look disappointed, but I gave him my mobile number which he took, then he rang me straight away, I think so I had his number so I text him the morning after and he only sent me two texts, he was drunk but remembered me very well. I rang him and he asked me to ring him in two hours which I did but he wasn't available. From then on when I rang him-his phone would be off or he wouldn't answer his phone. why is that??? What happened? After that last kiss I was infatuated with him but I loved the way he held me on the dance floor. I don't know, was he interested in me at all??? I am on a creative writing course and yesterday a guy winked at me once yesterday and since last week him and his friend have been talking to me and they were both questioning about what course I am on and where I live but really only his younger friend asked me where I live. They are 26 and 29 and I am nearly 22. The 26 year old wasn't in yesterday though only the 29 year old. wb a.s.a.p.Does this behaviour mean that a guy is interested in you? If not please explain what does....?
I'd try to get hold of the guy at the wedding first and ask him how he feels about you

No comments:

Post a Comment