Friday 19 November 2010

So I Really Like This Guy, and I Have No Idea What To Do, Someone Help?

Okay so i have this crush on a guy at my school.

hes a grade older than me and he's always went to my school but ive never noticed him.

I really like him but i doubt he likes me, i doubt he even knows me.

i stare and smile at him alot in the halls and he stares back :) and today at the school dance me and him were staring at each other, going well....then i was dancing with my friends and i was saying how id love to dance with him to this song then suddenly i went flying back and i screamed and felt my self hit someone then land on the forum steps. I looked up and the guy i like was standing above me staring down at me and I freaked out and i was like ';im really sorry'! and i ran back my friends in embarrassment .....it was like in tv shows......the rest of the night we stared alot more :)

so what should i do now?So I Really Like This Guy, and I Have No Idea What To Do, Someone Help?
People on internet cannot help you.

You should study high school drama.So I Really Like This Guy, and I Have No Idea What To Do, Someone Help?
talk to him

make a small conversation like';hows the weather';

if it gets awkward say you forgot to feed your cat and run away FAST
who pushed you please add...now you can stare at him and really give a big smile
Rember what Tanner says :

The ***** that sucks is the ***** that lucks



(ie suck him and u have him lol)
Talk to him. An opening could be, ';I never thanked you for catching me at the dance...'; *insert cute laugh and soft smile*. Then you can just strike up a conversation from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment