Friday 19 November 2010

Which guy should i be with? (part 2) HELP ME?

Well i have been dating X for 6 months. Im 15. X is 16. Hes a really nice guy. We had a bit of a rocky start but hes made up for it. He tells me how much he loves me and leaves me sweet text messages. but he also can be a bit angry and over reacts and freaks alot when I have personal issues i cant tell him. He also plans on marrying me when i graduate collage but the thought of marriage makes me nervous. I want to play the field but i feel that i cant break up with him. i also dont want to break his heart.



Recently i met this guy Y. Hes about to be 18. He came to my school from anouther country to play basketball and get into a good collage. Every girl in school thinks hes the most perfect guy they have ever seen. His good looks are like that of a movie star. None of us would ever dare to even try to talk to him. My mom is friends with his host family and i ended up hanging out with him once while our moms decorated for a school dance. Ever since then he asks me out for moonlight walks and we meet out places. We talk and laugh and hes a real gentle men. He holds the door for me and says such nice things. I could never hang out with him around other kids though. I have kept all of these meetings a secret. Hes a very serious student and basketball player. Hes also very impatient. As ive spent more time getting to know who he really is I think that he has feelings for me and now he puts his arm around me or holds my hand when we are alone. He knows I have a boyfriend but we dont talk about him much. I dont want to break up with my boyfriend cause i really care alot about him and i know hes does about me. Yet im young and I want to have more guys. I feel trapped in this relationship. I want to be able to be with Y yet i cant because i feel guilty and im already in a relationship. My boyfriend X doesn't even know i talk to Y. Y is leaving after this year so i dont see the harm if its innocent. Im so confused and i know I cant have both.





Y says he doesn't want to look for a girl friend right now. He talks to me about alot and tells me everything. He seems like some trouble and for a guy who doesn't want a girl friend right now he seems to like me. I dont know if he does but im still in disbelief a guy like him would be interested in a girl like me. What if im wrong and Y doesnt like me and i lose X forever. I dont know if i will get that kind of oppertunity again. alos my birthday is coming up and my boyfriend (X) said hes getting me something really nice. It makes me feel so bad about everything and that makes me feel even more trapped. I have to admit though at first I wanted to be trapped and now i am. Yet Y is only here for a year and he makes me really happy when im with him. My brothers dont know i like Y and dont like him. they say hes mean and rude and bitter. They however are good friends with my boyfriend. I have not seen this side of Y ive never seen him act that way. I really like Y and i do want to be with him so bad. I also love my boyfriend and dont want to break up with him yet. What if i choose the wrong guy. If i dump my boyfriend Y could turn out to be a huge jerk and not worth it. If i stay with my boyfriend and keep caring about Y more then i will be sad i didn't take the opportunity when i had the chance because he leaves in a year.Which guy should i be with? (part 2) HELP ME?
YOU ARE 15 THE LIKELIHOOD OF YOU BEING WITH EITHER OF THOSE GUYS THE REST OF YOU LIFE IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. NOT TRYING TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE THINGS, AND MEET NEW PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU STAY WITH ONE PERSON IN THE SAME TOWN AND NEVER GO ANYWHERE OR DO ANYTHING YOU WILL BE MISSING OUT, TRUST ME. YOU ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS MEANS YOU ALREADY NO THE ANSWER AND HAVEN'T ADMITTED IT TO YOUR SELF YET. GOOD LUCK!

Which guy should i be with? (part 2) HELP ME?
Your crazy if you think im going to sit here and read this.

too longg...

but idk be with the guy that makes you the happiest
Does it really matter??



in 10 years when your grown up you wont even remember their names . . .
no one can reallyy tell you what to do. you have to follow ur heart and do what u think is right. becuz we mite tell u something and u wouldnt want to do and u miitee not do it anywaysz. so follow ur heart and if you make the wrong choice then ull learn from it
heres what you do. you make a list and find out the pros and cons of dating each guy. If you only have a year with Y than i would say go for it. your young and you want to dating more than just one person in your life. In my option it sounds like guy Y is better for you. I would date him. Now if you do this you are going to have to break up with X. To do this I would tell him how you just want to not be in a really long relationship right now. He may be hurt at first but he will except you for it later. But the best idea for you is to think over the pros and cons of dating each one. I know this is a tough decision but know matter what you will make it through this.



Best Wishes!



~FranBran~


i tottaly agree with fran bran on the pros and cons, but guy Y may not be for you. first, do the pros and cons and balance the scale to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment