Friday 19 November 2010

Regret..... how to fix?

Well I just got back from my first highschool dance and my friend tried to get me to dance with this other guy but I said no then she tried again I said yes the freaked out cuz I dont know how to slow dance and I was overwhelmed. My friend was saying how he looked sad cuz I rejected him. And I do like Him so could I still have a chace? Should I say somthing If so What ? Help

Regret..... how to fix?
Well since you said no the first time and then said yes, but didn't follow through the second time, he probably thinks that he doesn't have a chance with you. But you still have a chance with him if you say something to him. Just let him know through facebook or IM or in class or something that you really did want to dance with him, but you're not a fantastic slow-dancer, so you didn't want to make a fool of yourself or something to that extent.Regret..... how to fix?
just tell the guy you werent in the mood, or your feet were hurting from your shoes..
just tell him that u cant dance and that u didnt mean to hurt him.
Be honest, tell him you weren't sure how to slow dance and just be yourself. The two of you will probably laugh it off.
Yeah just show him you like him in some other way. I overreact sometimes too, guys overreact all the time, honest truth is we dont know what the **** is going on in your little heads you women are so erratic and spontaneous it defies the laws of nature...



so when you do something completely based on emotion and we see no rationale for it we go berserk and jump the gun saying that you rejected us or you are playing us out or something. if you GENUINELY like this guy show him someway. and be real with him (once you get on a dating level) let him know the whole dance fiasco you two will laugh at how stupid the whole situation was.
Tell him you're bad at dancing and were embarrassed, but would still like to hang out with him at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment