Friday 19 November 2010

Help im totally confused, does this guy like me or does he just want me to hold his ipod?

Help, ok so this guy has shown me some signs that he might be interested.



1.) when i go outside at lunch he always tries to show off, but he singles me out from my friends



2) the other day he asked me to hold his stuff... a.k.a his bandana and his ipod... well i had just put spray on and the smell got on the bandana and i was freaking out idk, but my friend has the next class with him and he was smelling the bandana (at least he thinks i smell good)



3.) after i gave him his stuff back he said, '; i think i broke my shoulder.'; then he asked me if i saw him play which i didn't... sorta



But the night of pre-homecoming i saw him and i was with 3 of my friends he with 3 of his now he tells one of my friends to dance with one of his friends and i like him so i go, '; you got her a partner, how about me?';, which by the way was the wrong move because then he got his other friend to dance with me which is a total sign of non-likeyouattitud then when im getting mauled be his friend he grabs my other friend and starts to dance.... that was the last blow until i noticed that he was staring at me the whole time and even my friend noticed.Help im totally confused, does this guy like me or does he just want me to hold his ipod?
He sounds like he likes you but he's afraid to jump the gun.

What you said wasn't actually a bad idea. In most scenarios, if the guy was game for it, I'd expect him to ask. Maybe he was scared.

You better start making some moves too!

No comments:

Post a Comment