Sunday 21 November 2010

How do you tell a guy that you don't want to go out with him anymore?

I went out with this guy the other day. I really liked him. He was older so I don't know whether or not to trust him. He wanted to go dancing with me the day after we had dinner. I really liked what he had to say and at the same time I wanted to escape from him. Why? He is more experienced than I am. He could be taking advantage. he told me everything that I wanted to hear!!!!! It was too good to be true. My education is number 1. He has a girlfriend, but he said that the relationship is not working out. I came home in the morning and my parents freaked out! I think that they are going to lock me in my room. I'm 20. I feel excited. I also don't want to end up in a river with my head chopped off. This guy is five years older and takes classes with me. I'm scared, curious, naive, unexperienced, excited. What should I do? Did I mention I'm scarred? Help me. What can I say? Any advice? He will be calling me later on today.How do you tell a guy that you don't want to go out with him anymore?
advice dont xdate men who tell u they have a girlfriend ugh



turn the tables



and if its too good to be true it isnt



and of course he said the relationship aint working out what would u have thought if he said yea i love my girl we wil probably die together i dont think u would have went dancing



to me ur so naive rigth now and cuz what flattery ?





and i cant believe no1 acknowledge the fact HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND she is not uHow do you tell a guy that you don't want to go out with him anymore?
So just say you not ready and l;ike him as a friend.



Pls answer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
say you would rather just stay friends

your at the prime of your life you should get out there and enjoy it while you have the chance. Your not gonna be young forever
if u feel scared then jus avoid him,get a new bf...if he still disturbs u..tell ur bf to beat him up,he's not gonna call u anymore
until he breaks up with his girlfriend, then hes not using you. but for now i would be careful. just tell him that you've never been serious with someone and that you want to take it slow
Nine times out of ten if it is to good to be true it is. Also trust your gut. And if he has a girlfriend then never trust him. Just try to distance yourself from him. find a friend you can trust or try talking to your parents. Usually dads are there for you no matter what. TRUST YOUR GUT IT IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING.
He has a girlfriend???



People have got to learn to take things a little more slowly. If you hardly know him, don't stay out all night with him. People should go out and do fun things in the middle of the day and get to know each other before they put themselves in a situation where they might be tired or drunk. What's the rush?



I would also say do your family a favor and call them at some point after dinner and tell them what's going on. It's a courtesy toward the people you live with. Sometimes even roommates who aren't family get concerned.



It sounds as though you're still making up your mind about all this. If he's a smooth talker, it's important to be able to stand up for yourself in the conversation and not let him sweet talk you into doing something you don't want to do.



Remember: You don't have to have a reason. If you don't feel like it, you don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment