Sunday 21 November 2010

The Homecoming dance?

ok so i have two things

first of all we have like 2 weeks will homecoming

which means ie been looking for a dress

usually its dressy causal

and i wore a red halter last year

and the year before that a black one i wanna chage it up so would this dresss go good with theses shoes

http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j鈥?/a>

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDe鈥?/a>



also this guy likes me and i like him , we both know it.

everyones been asking if were together its kinda annoying i mean compared to the other guys iv dated we dont act couply.

but im not dating him its hard to explain

but anyways last weekend me him my best friend and two other of his friends went to go see the houst bunny, it was hilarious and he had his arm around me and we were holding hands and stuff.

i was supposed to go swiming with him this weekend but i cancelled saying my dad had plans for us which he didnt.

and then he texted me and asked if i want to go to his house and go on his atv i dontknow what that is but im guessing its a quad because iv been talking about goinng on one and how it was fun and how he has one. but we'd be alone. and that kinda freaks me out.

its not being alone with him, it's having my dad know im alont with him.

my dad is super protective about me he said i can't date till im 16.

i am, i havent dated since mybirthday and it'd be the first time i asked my dad if i could date.

what should i do.

hang out with the guy and not tell my dad, and figure out a way.

or tell my dad and see how he reacts.The Homecoming dance?
first of all, i think the dress and the shoes look amazing and it would go so nice with a silver purse.



second, i think you should tell your dad because if you hang out with the guy and not tell your dad, your dad will lose trust in you and he wont let you date til ur like 21. if you tell your dad, he knows you confide in him and im pretty sure he'll let you go, i mean, fathers should have trust in their daughtsThe Homecoming dance?
Dress + shoes= absolutely adorable!
I like it 1st if all and 2nd isnt it a little early for homecoming?
I think the dress and shoes look amazing together.



I would tell your dad that way he trusts you more.
yes they do...and ur dress is cute :) but ummm...i would just tell ur dad because if you get caught in a lie then that would suck...i dont think he will care considering he told you u could after u turned 16

No comments:

Post a Comment