Friday 19 November 2010

LADIES: How long to forget something a guy that creeped you out?

Okay, Theres this girl, I liked her alot and shes single (Shes still single and my freind who gos to school with her says that shes really lonely)



Okay, so about a year and a half ago I liked her and split my guts out to her and came on WAY to strong (I figured that if she was so lonely she would be super flattered by having someone like her and fall into my arms)



But lately she just acts completely normal when shes sees me at parties ect. even talking with me like nothing ever happened.



So I was joking with my friend and said ';Hey the next time your school has a dance remember to refer your desperate girlfriends to me';



He said that the only lonely girl he knew was her, and he said that If I just act normal around her I can get back into her good graces



which I have been doing, ever since that whole fiasco, I have been keeping it cool and friendly, only talking to her if she initiates the conversation. ect.



Hes having a party in a few months, and a little voice in the back of my head keeps telling me this could be a chance, If I pull it off EXACTLY right. I could move forward



She used to have a crush on my freind, but dosent anymore beacuse he's not a Christian anymore, (I Am). So I think there could be a chance...



So in a nutshell, its been almost 2 years, She acts normal around me, and she dosent like a guy anymore beacuse he dosent have something that I do. Should I make a move at this party, and how. I'm going over it in my head, all of the questions ive gotten from dating advice news letters that are ';Safe'; and can move conversation without offending or creeping out.



My guy friends say that they don't understand why I liked her beacuse they see her as ';mousy'; and not that attractive, I happen to LOVE the mousy look



Now I have NOT been obsessing over this girl for 2 years or anything like that, Its just that its so hard for me to meet women, and here is a girl thats cute, dosent drink or smoke, is nice, AND FREAKING SINGLE AND LOOKING!!now I don't care who you are or were you live, that is freaking RARE



So Girls, is there a chance, Can I do this, can this work, and do you have any helpful tips.LADIES: How long to forget something a guy that creeped you out?
Yeah while your reasons for spilling your guts was cute yeah that was way to strong. I say stick with the safe questions but if you find like a similar interst you guys have to go off on a tangine and talk about that. Make sure to LISTEN to her and respond to questions she may ask you. DOn't be afraid to let her know some things about lyou like if you have a dog or siblings etc. but don't tellher like family secrets that's not appropriate!!!! Yes you can do this if you pull it off right and i think it will work if you take the above advice tha's my helpful tip lol :)LADIES: How long to forget something a guy that creeped you out?
Go for it! Just dont come on to strong!
NO UR A FAILURE GO JUMP OF A CLIFF
Um, you're obsessing.

But, that's ok. We all obsess from time to time.



So, I'll try to help you out. What you think is so embarrassing might not have seemed to bad to her? She might have thought, ';Aww... a sensitive guy who can express his feelings! How nice!'; You never know. Unless she came out and said, ';Man, you're a creep...'; I wouldn't assume she thought that.



Here is the best line a guy said to me (and I had a boyfriend at the time-- I broke up with him the next day and dated this guy for the next 2 years, and I'm still friends with him, 12 years later).... He just straight-out said, ';I don't know how things are with you and ____, but if things don't work out, I'd like to take you out sometime.'; I was flabbergasted and said something like, ';Thanks...'; and gave him a hug. (Then dumped the other guy the next day.)



Girls appreciate confidence, and if you spend some time with her and spend the evening chatting and really being interested in what she has to say, when you leave, ask her if you can have her number because you'd like to take her out sometime. I'm predicting success with this approach, if she's remotely interested. And, if she's not, you'll know. And that will be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment