Tuesday 16 November 2010

I really need advice. My BFF always gets the guy? What should I do?

Okay, so please don't write a mean response. If there's nothing nice to say, why say it? Okay so basically, my best friend and I, we're super tight. The thing is, no matter how hard I try, she always gets the guy. When we were younger, every boy had a crush on her since she was the tom-boy, and it was still that period for the guys in my grade. Last year, I was totally crushing on this guy. He loved her so much. He wanted her, for like ever. But I liked HIM. My BFF called him a ticking -time bomb since he was so hyper (which I like, I'm active). She didn't like him. He dedicated his freaking sonnet that we had to write in English class to her. (Mucho cheesy, but cute). Finally, at the end of the school-year, he gave up and went for a not-so-nice girl that's really hot but no one REALLY wants to date her. At the end of the school year, my BFF and I liked the same guy. Ugh. A super hot one. My friend dated a REALLY mean guy, but they broke up. So basically, I was kinda confused. I really liked super-hot guy, but then I had more classes with Mr. Time Bomb. I started to like him more. HOW CONFUZZLING! About 2 weeks ago, after BFF had regained her confidence and independence, Super-hot guy asked her out. Now I'm single and I hate it. Last night, there was a huge dance party and my whole grade was invited and everyone was grinding and stuff. When the slow dancing came, I was alone. BFF gets all the guys, and I'm a little depressed. My life is basically the drama from her life when she tells me about it. I %26lt;3 her so much....but....what should I do? The only guys who have ever asked me out are nerds. For some reason, I attract them. Yuck. The SUPER AWKWARD thing was that after the dance party I had a sleepover with BFF and another friend that has a bf, and all we talked about was how BFF could TOTALLY tell that her bf really wanted to kiss her. AHH! What should I do?I really need advice. My BFF always gets the guy? What should I do?
Go for Mr Time Bomb duh.I really need advice. My BFF always gets the guy? What should I do?
u should be more confident and tell the guy ur self instead of waiting till ur bff takes them
same problem here with my bff.

i liked this guy for like 5 years.and she didnt know about him till a week ago.

he asked her out.i was sooo depressed :(

she gets all the guys all the time. when im with her and theres a hot guy around he doesnt even see me, he goes for her.



either go for the time bomb.lol. or just wait,,,ur time will come one day.

and ur relationship with her wont last very long. i can tell bcuz thats what happened to me

No comments:

Post a Comment