Tuesday 16 November 2010

Did i really see him cheat on me with another girl in my face?

last night i was at the club with my boyfriend that lives out of town .we been together for 3 years .point is i went to the bathroom came back and i look oon the dance floor and his freak dancing with some slut .then i see him kiss her .2 his defense i will say that i was under the influence of drugs and it wasnt weed. but i seriously dont belive that i would see **** like that .my vision is 20/20 and he has cheated in the past just like i have .i stormed out after we excahnged some words and he hasnt even called me or anything ...last time we spoke i slaped him and he said i was a crazy ***** .....am i crazy?i called him this moring and his phone is off .im not gonna call his friends and find him cause he messed up right?.......he leaves tomorrow .i love him and his done things for me.moved for me once before like moved away from his own house and a great job to be with me in florida besides this his a good guy but if i did see that how stupid would i be .ya knowDid i really see him cheat on me with another girl in my face?
I think this relationship all went wrong when you guys both cheated on each other. You should have dumped him when he cheated on you. Cheaters are hard to trust because once they do get a chance to earn your trust, they will take advantage of that and mess with you. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And also, to make things worse, you also cheated, so now both of you guys will only use those excuses to blame on what they do wrong.



By the way, clubs are really not the place for couples to go to because there's a lot of singles around looking for dates. So you know what to expect from there.



I think you should dump this guy because he's calling you crazy for no reason and he's not admitting anything he did wrong when you clearly saw what he did. Also, he hasnt even called back. If you are tired of dealing with this crap, its time for you to leave him.Did i really see him cheat on me with another girl in my face?
it sounds like you saw what you saw. it stinks, but it all depends on weather you are willing to work it out or not. trust is a huge thing in any relationship and if its not there it will never work. good luck.
You both sound crazy. You cheat, he cheats, you slap. What kind of relationship do you have anyway? I think you both deserve eachother. Sounds unhealthy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment