Sunday 21 November 2010

How to tell a guy that you don't wanna go to his prom with him without leading him on or being a *****...?

Okay, this guy asked me to his prom, and it can as a complete shock! So i freaked and said that i would check my calender even though in my head i was SCREAMING NO!!!! And my friend had been like, practically stalked by this same kid because when he asked her to all the dances she would say that she liked someone else and things like that, and didn't tell him that she didn't like him so he kept on asking and asking her.



I just told her to say NO!! but i didn't know how hard it would be!!! So how do i tell him that i really really really don't want to go with him..... even though i told him i would check my calender.... ???? please help... ;\



btw he asks like EVERYONE out and i was defiantly not the first... and he will most likely ask me why i don't want to go with him..How to tell a guy that you don't wanna go to his prom with him without leading him on or being a *****...?
Well since he's been asking everybody out, it should be easy to just say, ';No, I don't want to go with you because I'd rather have a date that actually wants ME for a date, not just any girl.';



Or something.



Don't feel too guilty. He seems like a freak.How to tell a guy that you don't wanna go to his prom with him without leading him on or being a *****...?
maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental. Perhaps you should think about going with him. However, if for instance you do manage to reject him tactfully, you cannot go to the prom with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment