Friday 19 November 2010

Did he cheat on me in front of my face?

last night i was at the club with my boyfriend that lives out of town .we been together for 3 years .point is i went to the bathroom came back and i look oon the dance floor and his freak dancing with some **** .then i see him kiss her .2 his defense i will say that i was under the influence of drugs and it wasnt weed. but i seriously dont belive that i would see **** like that .my vision is 20/20 and he has cheated in the past just like i have .i stormed out after we excahnged some words and he hasnt even called me or anything ...last time we spoke i slaped him and he said i was a crazy ***** .....am i crazy?i called him this moring and his phone is off .im not gonna call his friends and find him cause he messed up right?.......he leaves tomorrow .i love him and his done things for me.moved for me once before like moved away from his own house and a great job to be with me in florida besides this his a good guy but if i did see that how stupid would i be .ya knowDid he cheat on me in front of my face?
He cheated, probably got her number so he can hit it before he leaves town.Did he cheat on me in front of my face?
Who the heck needs a guy like that? He's calling you names, disrespecting you, and even if you did things to him too, and even if he was nice sometimes, you deserve to find someone who can keep it in his pants, and who can respect you and treat you right. Move on.
it sounds to me like he cheated. all men tell you that your crazy when they are caught or cornered. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY! leave that man and find a real one before you waste you life away. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment