Friday 19 November 2010

I really like this guy, but I don't want to ruin our friendship!?

Well, there's this guy; lets call him Jake. He's really cute, and we both play guitar, I'm a freshman (9th grade) and he's a sophmore (10th grade). He's kinda..idk not TOTALLY emo, but he wears black EVERYDAY and he cuts himself from time to time and only shows me. If anyone calls him emo, he gets mad and freaks out, saying how he isn't. I know those are like..bad things..but he's a really nice %26amp; interesting guy and I LOVE talking to him.



I used to (before xmas break) sit by him everyday at lunch, but now I never talk to him because our lunch waves changed after xmas. But anyways, I still see him once a day(for like 5 minutes only) every other day.

I don't think he likes me that much, I think he sees me as a friend. He used to try to make me laugh all the time, but he would also try to get his friend , lets call him Adam, to ask me out. Every good thing I did, Jake would whisper to Adam ';Dude, she's awesome..you should totally ask her out';. But then Adam would tell him how he already has a girlfriend, but he would ask me out if he didn't. [They not very good whisperers lol]



I really like Jake, and there's the Blue Jean Ball coming up, and I want to ask him if he was going, or even if i can't go with him, we could hang out. But I don't even know if he has a gf or not either.



How would I ask him these things without him figuring out that I like him? [Does he have a gf, is he going to the dance, etc]I really like this guy, but I don't want to ruin our friendship!?
Okay, lol 'Jake' sounds like me. i did the EXACT same thing to my friend, to the girl I like. If he is anything like me-



He likes you, but Adam would be the better choice.I really like this guy, but I don't want to ruin our friendship!?
Well their really is no way to get around it just tell him you like em
just ask him straight up and if it goes wrong somehow just be friends and hang out . no one know how things like that work out . so people end up marrying their best friend . but u are only between to answers yes and no. ask him out

No comments:

Post a Comment