Sunday 21 November 2010

Guys and Girls: Whats up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I were together twice last year for about 3 months each time and he broke up with me both times. We've been going out again now for about 5 months and things have been great except lately he's been freaking out and acting all paranoid. He keeps having really wierd dreams. Two of them were that I was still dating different exes while dating him and the other one was that he cheated on me, although I know he would never do that. Also he's always asking if everythings ok and if I'm gonna leave him. When I told him about a dance I went to last weekend and how all these guys were trying to dance with my friend and I he got really wierd and said ';WHy are all these guys hitting on you so much??'; He's really not the overprotective type at all, in fact hes usually pretty chill but lately he's just been really nervous and wierd. Can someone shed some light??

Thanks so muchGuys and Girls: Whats up with my boyfriend?
Maybe he thinks that this time, you will be the one to leave him and it's making him nervous. He's trying to secure the relationship by showing u that he cares enough about u to be concerned when u tell him other guys hit on u. And he probably is concerned for himself. It's not that he doesn't trust u, he just might feel threatened by them. My boyfriend is the same way, only he's a bit more ';hostle';, shall we say, when it comes to me just talking to other guys, no less, lol but that's an entirely different matter. Your man is into u, and is nervous b/c he thinks he may have competition if u may be dancing with other men. Just show him that u only like him and that no one else is gonna change that. You two can work it out. Good luck to you!Guys and Girls: Whats up with my boyfriend?
He may be guilty of something and is trying to put misplaced blame on you....
wow! could it be that these dreams have influenced him more than usual? maybe they were a reminder that a relationship can end so quickly and so easy. and since you guys have had a rocky past, that mighy be making things worse for him. maybe you should reassure him of your feelings. remind every chance you get of your feelings for him. make him feel at ease.
sounds like the reason he is acting parinoid is because he scared that the only reason ur going out with him 2 get even because he broke up with u twice last yr..so tell him that ur nt..unless u are..im nt saying u are..but..neways...ya his dreams are weird..
wow uhh

i guess maybe last time eh ended ti..

and this time eh doesn't

and it's all most been twice as long as last time

so he's thinking he's not gonna end it she's going to!

and he doesn't want u to leave him

sooo hes' getting all freaked out..

just make sure to show him u still like him every now and then.. surprise him once and a while

No comments:

Post a Comment