Sunday 21 November 2010

Which guy should I choose?

Okay let me begin with I have been the best behaved little girl the past few months and because of that I know have this problem: which guy is best for me?





Guy #1, We'll call him Bob:


Bob is a senior, I am a Freshmen. Bob is so far the first and only guy I have ever kissed, nd we did some other crazy things, but we did not have sex or anything close to it! It all started 2 years ago he liked me I liked him, but this year it got serious and he started making out with me and a bunch of other stuff. My friends started talking to me saying, why hasn't he asked you out yet if he's so crazy about you. so one day I got the nerve to ask him, HE TOLD ME HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND! So I was kinda freaked out but I got this crazy idea I could get him to break up with her and go out with me(dumbest idea I EVER had!) that and I just couldn't stop thinking about him, so I got my self deeper and deeper with Bob, disreagarding friends and lying to parents for him. It goes on and on but I won't, it just seems to me that my heart is his prisoner who can't break free. And how can I give another guy a chance until my heart is free? Bob also seems to flirt with every girl who will flirt back!(I didn't relize this until after it was too late!) He's also almost gooten me in major trouble about 100 times!





Gut #2, we'll call him Frank:


frank is a 1/2 year younger than me, and I normally look down upon the idea of dating younger guys. But he's so different, I meet him on our Quiz Bowl team and I can be the person I want to be with him, funny, a little crazy, lovable, and random(with Bob, it seems he wants to control who I am) But frank loves who I really am. I was jokeing with him on the quiz bowl bus dancing, singing, and jokingly saying I love you(he was doing the same thing with me) but Bob was on the bus with us and he seemed to get very angry that I was flirting with him. But it's like, Hey Bob, I'm single I can flirt with who I want, your the one who has a girlfriend and it's not me! Frank is also really sweet and I think it could actually work with him, even though he is younger.





BTW: bob's mom died over the summer so he's having some coping issues with that, he drinks now that his mom died and a bunch of other stuff, so I don't want to be too harsh with him.





thank you for reading all of this and please tell me why you think why Bob or Frank would be the better choice. Also tell me why the other would be a bad choice.





Thanks!-Dazed %26amp; ConfusedWhich guy should I choose?
Please pick Frank and drop Bob.





Here are my reasons to drop Bob:





He's a drinker, for starters. Losing his mom or not, that's not the way to cope with your pain. He's still a jerk. Plus, he's a Senior, and you're a freshman, and seniors think that freshmen are ';more easier.'; Trust me, I know. And he might be mostly after your body judging by how much he's touching you and going crazy with the making-out. Anyway, he had a girlfriend when he was kissing you, so that tells me that he might cheat on you someday if he feels that he's tired of you. Plus, you can't trust a guy who will flirt with any girl that flirst with him. That would tell me he's not faithful. A real man would not flirt with other women when he already has a woman of his own. Also, he seems very controlling if he's already mad at you when you talk to other guys. If he gets like that when you're single, imagine how he's gonna be if he's your boyfriend! And also, never go out with a guy who will risk getting you into trouble various times.





Here's why you should pick Frank:





He's more gentle, a better and kinder personality. He likes you for who you are, and it sounds like he wouldn't get mad if you talk with other guys. And he really sounds more respectful. And c'mon, you should worry if he's younger than you. 1/2 year isn't even that much. In the end, it's the love and the chemistry that's the most important. And you never know how much of a spirit Frank may have.





Please pick Frank! plz!





VIVA LA RAZA!Which guy should I choose?
Frank.


Bob is a jerk.
Your a freshman and Bob is a senior. Im a senior and all my guy friends are senior and they only like freshman because they are very easy to fool and make them fall in love with them over stupid stuff. Sounds like Bob is just fooling around. Frank on the other hand sounds perfect for you and who cares if he's a half year younger than you? he sounds very caring and you need to stick with someone around ur age level.


=] i say FRANK. WOOT WOOT!
I think you know what the answer is, and that is Frank. You can still be there for Bob as a friend, but in terms of a relationship he is not the right guy for you.
I have to say that you gotta go with Frank. Bob, you see, already has a girlfriend. It's just kind of weird flirting with him and him flirting back when he already has a lover. It also means that if he ever breaks up with his girlfriend and gets with you, then he might cheat on you like he is doing right now. He doesn't seem like a very good person (even though he is showing signs of jealousy) and he gets you in trouble. Not very good if you have to lie to your friends and family. Not good at all.





You have to go with Frank because you like him for who he is and at least he doesn't get you in trouble. Also, Frank is the one that needs help, as in trying to stay strong. His mother just died, so he needs some body to talk to, a.k.a you. It doesn't matter if he is younger then you! Age is but an age! Love is ageless too!





Also, reading by your description, Frank is really kind. Bob just might be after your body, not you. (Just pitching ideas). So, go with Frank, man, he seems like the right one.
Frank! ';Bob'; is way too dominant over you, and he seems like a player. :O
You sound like you're already sure of your answer... You know you should choose Frank.. I know how hard it is having to ';forget'; about Bob but you need to!! Do you want your first high school relationship (if it is your first) to be a violent ';relationship';? Well, no honey, we all deserve better!! No matter how bad a person is! We need to open our eyes and see that we date in order to find that ';special someone'; whom we can spend the rest of our lives with. Frank, i think I would never date (so far) because I have never found a young mature guy, for that matter any mature guy, LOL. But, ';Bob'; is going through too many things and could end up hurting you.. He's already hurting you, now imagine if you dated him.. WOW! When you're dating e you need to be loved while you love back, Bob just wants love, he's not giving any! Please understand taht it's for your own good!! Bob could end up hurtting you, in more ways than you could imagine.


Frank sounds like a cool guy and he seems like he's sweet, and a nice young man.. (haha the young part!) You didn't really speak that well about Bob so i get the idea that you're almost sure you know who to choose. Or maybe you just don't have that many good things to say about him, which is a sign that things will be bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment