Sunday 21 November 2010

Am I completely hopeless for a relationship?

Okay, so I'm sixteen, about to be a junior in high school. People tell me I'm attractive (not trying to sound full of myself) and I've never even kissed a guy or gone out with one (except for a dance where it was girls ask guys and I did it as a favor for a friend who couldn't go and had a crush on him). Is that weird (The kissing and dating part, not dance part)? (Probably...) There was a guy who liked me and asked me to a dance, but I wasn't attracted to him at all, and he was kind of (more like REALLY) weird so I said no. I will say that I'm quiet, and I'm working on that. Why don't guys ask me out? I'm nice, smart, honest, and I'm not like a freak or anything. I will say that I don't go to a lot of parties, just because my friends and I don't drink or smoke a whole lot. I would go to them, but I never know about them because I'm not really friends with that crowd (because I went to a different grade school)... and, (of course) those are the guys I'm usually attracted to (the bad ones..) So pretty much, am I really pathetic considering my lack of ';experience'; and how can I improve? Also, how can I start getting invited to parties and stuff? Because even though I don't drink, some people (for some reason) think I do. (Pretty much, I know that's not why I don't get invited.) I need help!Am I completely hopeless for a relationship?
dont worry!

your only sixteen, it's good to be like that actually because ';good things come to those who wait';

so don't rush anything, i bet when your like 20 or something you'll find that perfect guy in high school, because lately every guy wants that girl who's absolutely perfect, meaning they don't drink, cheat, are smart, and are not attention seekers and is a virgin.

so dont worry, everything your doing is amazing, i wish i was like that actually, because i have a bf its been 4 years i've been with him, but sometimes i wish i was that hard to get you know,

i am quiet too, smart, attractive, dont drink, still a virgin.

but hey, i only got my first kiss this year and i'm 16 too.



i didn't give my boyfriend a kiss till the 4th year, i played hard to get i guess, and now he wont let go off me because he knows it's hard to get a perfect girl (like us)

so don't rush things, love who you are atm, because there are girls out there, like me who would die to be like you.

you should never want to be something else, stay quiet, dont drink and be good.



just remember who are at the moment is what most guys want for a girl that's perfect, so maybe no one asks you out now, but just know that if they don't ask you out then it just means that guys want to have fun now, and you shouldn't interfere with their fun, because the girls that their with are the girls that will end up torn.



eventually when guys are ready, or when one guy becomes mature and looks for a decent girl he'll know who to chose, and you'll be one lucky girl. who will have her first relationship without heartbreaks, and it will be your first but also he'll think its REALLY cute that you haven't even kissed before, so take it for granted, be really happy of who you are at the moment.Am I completely hopeless for a relationship?
geez can u stop with the parenthesis

No comments:

Post a Comment