Friday 19 November 2010

Strange and awkward situation with a great guy?

So this I will try to make this as short as possible.

Me and this guy have known each other for two years. During this time sometimes we were closer than others. During the last 8 months though (before the summer) I would say we were making progress because we were dance partners and well he and I both became single. He was very cautious though. Although I never in mind had tried to make him committe but he was fresh from a break up with a controlling gf as he says.



After all this tension and craziness before the college year was out we hooked up and had sex. It was literally on the last day of school%26gt; I dont know how that happened. It must have been the build up of all the beating around the bush. The next day after that we were trying to meet up but I said something and he freaked out about committment and I clearly did not want a long distance relationship over the summer. told him a million times but he seems not to understand and thinks all women want serious and boring relationships.



I got fed up of the childishness and i told him its all in his head.I didnt want to meet with him anymore.



But a few days later before leaving for the summer i sent him a peace msg. Saying i did have a great year with him and wanted to finish on a good note and he was equally as sweet. and in my head the argument was dropped. If he was scared of commitment I obviously let him off the hook and stayed in good relations with him (although I did not talk it through with him or anything, which i m beggining to think was necessary)



So now we are back in school.... and he I saw him at a party and said hi he acted like he was saying hi to a girl he had seen a couple of times. then he left the party immediately. later his friends who for some reason are SOO sweeet to me now and keep on inviting me to come over the house where they all leave told me he just didnt like the party which might or might not be true.



Saw him later in the bookstore he seemed great and happy to see me, although didnt say anything much. was just sort of there but much less awkward but still.



Yesterday it was his bday and I msged him a playful msg saying have loads of fun, dont over party. nothing clingy or suggestive it was just a bday msg. He didnt reply.



SOoo here is what i want to know? WHAT THE HELL?



Do you guys think I should talk to him? I mean I dont want to scare him or intimidate him so I just left it alone for now,,,but shouldnt we be able sit down and talk it throu like adults..not even for the sake of finally getting together but just to understand what the crap is he thinking? I mean really now.... after two years of knowing him and liking each other and coming through dont we deserve more than this?



He however tends to completely misread me and for all i know he might think i hate him now or something...But wouldnt he say something to my bday wish and be glad I was nice if that was the case...?

Strange and awkward situation with a great guy?
i think u should just talk to him and ask him ';Why everytime u see me u never talk to me?'; ';And why do u look so scared to talk to me in public?';Strange and awkward situation with a great guy?
well it depends has he been texting you? or have you been the only one sending him messages once in a while? if its only you sending the messages you need to stop. clearly he has no interest and you are appearing as if your trying to desperately get his attention. also if you are asking this questionon yahoo you clearly have feelings for him. Eventually youll want to be with him and hes made clar to you he doesnt want a relationship. theres no point in being ';friends'; with this guy.
Not 100 percent sure what kind of relationship you want with him but either message him or call him and tell him you want to hang out. Feel him out or tell him what kind of relationship you want and if he is not into it you won't have to worry about it anymore. Otherwise you are going to sit around waiting and you are going to either miss your chance or never know what could have been. If he cannot talk to you like an adult about the situation, I don't think you want to be in a relationship with someone like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment