Tuesday 16 November 2010

IM BEING STALKED!!! please help?!?!?

Hello readers,, i know i;ve posted this already once but i need urgent help and more answers. thanks hope you dont mind



I am 13 , and I have a major problem. I have heard of a lot of stalking going on and i didnt realize it was that serious or scary until its happening. And it is happening to me RIGHT NOW.



I love DDR (dance dance revolution) and there was this guy i met a couple of days ago. The first time i met him we just said hi and then the second time (i am always with a friend) i met him AGAIN and he came over and started chatting with me (my friend was beside me) then he asked for my number or email address, which i didnt give him. So he gave me his phone number and email address in a piece of paper. I said maybe ill see you around. But by ';around'; i didnt mean it, i meant ';never';.



Turns out, that the next time i went, he was there, just standing and waiting, not dancing on the ddr or anything. When i came over with 3 of my friends, he started greeting me and getting close to me. When i went somewhere, for example to get a drink, he followed me which really creeped me out (theres a store right next to ddr). My friends are really worried and one of my friends was talking to him and she asked him how old he is and he said 17 and she told him he is way too old for me and he should stay away from me and not be anything except friends. He told my friend that he understood and everything. After 2 mins we had to go and he pulled me over to talk to me in ';private'; and he shooshed my friends away. Then he told me some things that i DID NOT want to hear like i couldnt stop think about you and blah blah blah. I was so scared that i looked over to my friend for help. She, of course, helped me and i got over the situation. I was so so so so scared.



After that, today, i went to ddr (im a ddr freak) he was there. AGAIN. I started to get really freaked out. I danced my songs, and tried to ignore him but then he interrupted and asked me if he can take any PICS of me. I was like....ok?? (WHICH I REGRET SO MUCH) and he took pics of me while i was dancing. Then after he told me to send him a email so he can send me the pics. I was so creeped out, and i was scared. That time i realized i shouldnt have let him take pics of me. Plus, What the hell was he doing with a camera when he's at ddr anyways?! Did he know that i was coming or something? Everytime (almost everyday) i go to ddr, he is there, just waiting for me. Im so scared.



I dont like him that way at all, at first i liked him as a friend but now hes so creepy that i dont even want him as a friend anymore. My friend told her dad and her dad offered to tell him to **** off, and we're planning to let him do that next time. And i've told my dad, he told me to ignore him, but if it gets serious he offered to talk to him and let him leave me alone. But what im scared of is, after they've talked to him, what if he comes back to me and bugs me again! and i have no adult to back me up! WHAT IF HE KIDNAPS ME..Oh God..my friends told me that he wants something. Like he wants to rape me or something. Help me what the hell am i suppose to do to let him LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!



help me please...i dont like him that way at all..IM BEING STALKED!!! please help?!?!?
i suggest u stop going there..IM BEING STALKED!!! please help?!?!?
warn him if he don't leave you alone then you calling the police , hey it better then getting r*pe
aw your first stalker ha, yeah get your dad (or your friends dad) to go down there with you and tell that dude to back the **** up, just be on your guard when you go down there without an adult, make sure you have people with you, and watch your back, I wouldnt put anything past anybody anymore, so be careful and just be aware, im 25 and never stop watchin my back....
Talk to your parents and the rest of your family about him. Have a strong person from your family to confront him and to let him know that he too is being watched.
Uhmm, contact the police and get a restraining order. If he breaks it, he'll go to jail.



If he's hot, i would personally enjoy being stalked lmao...

But just gte a restraining order ok? It's gonna be alright.
i agree with mckey (:



stop going there and get a new hobbie or buy the damn thing.
Ok, 1) you can't let him get away with it. Forget being nice, it's not your job to please him. You can't let guys walk on you, especially creepy ones. you'll just wind up in unhealthy relationships. tell him to stop. you have to. can't be a pushover

2) if he absolutely won't stop, call security on the creeper

3) don't let it get any worse. act now!

4) definitely don't stop going there, because that's letting him win and take away a fun social activity for you. don't compromise yourself, you didn't do anything wrong, he did.
You should inform the police before the situation gets any worse (not to say that it will) but it is better to be safe than sorry.
buy some pepper spray....you dont have an older brother to kick his ***?
You need to pursue this, and the best thing you can do is to write everything down. Everything that happened, when it happened (dates and time of day) and who said what, as best you can remember it.



And have your parents, and others, read what you write. Make sure, you *document* everything. When you write it down, put a date on the paper, and have others witness and date what you have written.



Make copies, and leave them with other people you can trust. If things do get poopy, you will have a record that the authorities will be able to use. It will be a powerful tool for them to protect you.



Don't wait! Do it today!



And talk to your dad and your friend's dad about giving a warning. That's probably OK, but protect your dad and your friend's dad by keeping a record!



It could save you a lot of grief.



And don't wait. Left to themselves, these situations do not tend to improve. Involve your parents and the authorities right away. That gives them the best chance of taking care of the problem.



Whatever you do, DON'T confront this creep yourself.



DON'T try to take pictures of this guy, like with a cell phone. But you might ask someone else to do it. Could be very useful.



You don't have to put up with this, so don't!
Is there any place else where you could dance? I think giving him a wide birth is a good idea. But if you have your friends looking out for you and your comfortable with that. You could also tell someone who works there that this male is making your uncomfortable. You could also ask the police to identify that person. If this man does have bad things planed you[d be better off finding somewhere else youd rather be.
You're going to want to find a new hang out. And bring parental supervision....
If your scared of him, STOP GOING.



It doesn't sound like you're being stalked. He's not following you around, he just hangs out that the same place you do.



Thats not to say he isn't a total creep. In the future, don't let 17 year olds take your picture. That was a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment