Friday 19 November 2010

I dont know what to do with him??

so theres this guy and in the 6th grade we went out 4 like a week and i totally broke his heard when i broke up wit him i guess he relli liked me. then we stayed friends but i said when i broke up wit him i still relli like u its just im not ready for a relationship right now and i dont think he heard me. then in the 7th grade i started to like him again then he started to like but i didnt kno he did he would always try to give me hugs but i would b too freaked out and he would always say u smell relli nice and he would always look at me and flirt wit me then he said i was beautiful then i said thank u and he had a gf at the time then he broke up wit her 4 me but i didnt kno tht then he during march during this one week this other girl liked him and he was pressured to go out wit her but he still liked me the whole time he was goin out wit the other girl and one night i was in the bathroom and this place and so was the girl tht liked him and him then i was in the bathroom crying and talking to my friend saying he doesnt like me anymore hes gonna ask out some other girl then i saw the window was opened so i walked out then when i was in the car i see him standing right near the window near the bathroom where i was crying he looked like he felt relli bad then he got over me and started to liek this other girl then during the summer we both went to italy and we sent eachother msgs then i said i met a italian boy and he kissed me then he got all mad me and said he found a italian girl and she kissed him and then during the 8th grade he said it was made up to make me jealous then we started to like eachother then i stopped then during this dance he kept looking like he was jealous cuz i was freak dancing wit other boys and idk if i like him but i want him to like me again but idk how????????I dont know what to do with him??
Why do you care if he likes you or not , if you don't even know if you like him or not. I honestly don't think you want him, you just don't want him to like someone else, %26amp; that is not fair to him. Until you know for sure if you like him or not. just stay friends*I dont know what to do with him??
sounds lik ehe stil llikes u

if u like him than just ask him out since he seems to like u still. he never stopped liking u

No comments:

Post a Comment