Friday 19 November 2010

How do i get a retarded ';guy'; to stop liking me?

OK well theres this really weird guy who likes me a lot and has asked me out 8 times already and I've rejected him every time and yet he still likes me and has for 3 years now. He really freaks me out and doesn't stop staring at me and when i catch him staring at me he puts his hand over his face but like doesn't cover both his eyes its so annoying. Also he can't do anything out of msn or text he always has to talk on either and is to scared to talk to me in person unless i start. And hes always trying to hug me but when i see him in front of me with his arms open i walk in the opposite direction completely ignoring him. Hes also very weird and walks around with a pencil in his hand pretending its a knife and try's stabbing people he also does weird rituals in the sand and calls himself bone crusher. He also randomly out of nowhere goes WAAGEEEZZZ to himself. And he actually asks me why i don't say i love you back!! And i say cause i don't!! (WHO DOES THAT).!!



Oh and at one point this weird guy richard (made up name) on a bus felt my boob so i punched him then the guy who likes me's friends told me he said he wishes it was him who felt me.



Also we have this thing coming up called activity day after our exams. We basically go to a random place that we choose like water park, dance class, horse riding, golfing etc... And he asked where i was going so i told him dance even though i'm going to the water park but i don't want him following me there. Then he said ';DAMN i should have gone to dance WAAGEEEEEZ.';



Not to mention he did the most RETARDED thing with his book. This girl called Alice (made up name) kept saying stop looking at em to him cause he was looking at her. He kept going ';my god shut up i'm not WAGEEEZZZ.'; Then she was like yeah you are now stop it. So he did the ';smartest'; thing and held a book TO HIS FACE. ^_^ And kept peeking from the side which was very obvious to look at me -_-.



Ive tried practically everything like not caring about his problems and acting really bitchy and telling him i like other people and even telling him to his face that i have no feelings for him and I've started pointless fights with him. And ignoring all his texts calls and convos iv'e blocked him loads of times but i unblocked him later cause i felt bad. (Read down for why i felt bad).





YET HE STILL LIKES ME!!! And he even told everyone we were going out at one point. Please someone tell me how to get him to leave me alone hes really annoying me now!



Btw,

hes an orphan who hates his life and everyone makes fun of him and all the girls reject him. So nothing to harsh....How do i get a retarded ';guy'; to stop liking me?
the only way to stop someone like that is to point out in front of people LOUD is the basically say



';I have no Interest into you and I will treat you like crap if you keep being a creep!';

If that doesn't work then you should just be friends with him; this may seem a bit difficult but

remember he keeps being put down and made fun of and he would be the one probably to go suicide.

Since he is a orphan he was probably hurt in some way before he went there

either one of his parents was a drug/child molester and the things they put in his mind was

probably incredible....

If you teach him how to act he will respond probably with sexual things but ignore it and show him the way.

If you need help concerning this or another matter contact me at fatalmortaltoons@yahoo.comHow do i get a retarded ';guy'; to stop liking me?
just ignore him and he'll eventually get the message
I could not be bothered to read this question seeing the term you used in the heading. I found it offensive and ill considered to use the word ';retarded.';
Do everything he dislikes.



Flirt with other guys.
Get a boyfriend to kick his ***.
You just gotta tell him to back the hell off!!!, be quite firm yet explanatory and nicely. or you can ask a friend who knows him to quietly explain to him that you're not intrested. maybe you can point him towards a girl who might like him...
Tell him that you're gay.
I don't think you really understand what quotes are used for. You're kind of a ';*****';.
make him a Friend of yours like your other friends, that guy need friendship more than anything else. u must be always making new Friends then why not just another one? when he does that dumb ****, he is sacrificing his dignity just to make YOU a bit happy. im not saying to get laid with him just be Friends with him to keep his heart and when he'll talk and meet you more, he WILL stop doing that **** himself, trust me.
how old are you and this male?



if this is in any way true, this obsession can lead to more. and your negative attitude towards him can cause further damage. i think you should tell people that are close to you about the situation you are in. specifically your family as many obsessive situations can lead to horrible incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment