Tuesday 16 November 2010

Why am i being such a jealous freak?!?

O.K. so here are the details. this story involves 4 total people. My cousin ';A';(24), his girlfriend ';S';(23), my other cousin ';D';(18), and me of course(21).



I grew up with A and D, they are my fam. I've always been closer to A, me and him share a lot of things in common, we are really close. He thinks very highly of me. His gf S is really cool too, and we get along the same, we even have mutual friends, so we're close too. We all listen to a lot of rock, eighties, and dance music.

My other cousin D, i 've grown to like him, he is a great guy, fun, and responsible, well sometimes. Though we get along, we don't share a lot of the same interests. he is one of those hip hop guys. which is cool. he's got a lot of swagger.

Because me A and S are so close, they always want to make a date together, since i turned 18 they have promised to take me out to L.A. to some 18+ place, to a show, or to go shopping. but since they are parents i respected the fact that if they couldnt follow through, it was because of their son. When i turned 21 they made the same promises, and failed. They got me excieted about them taking me to my first bar and just hanging out. Instead, 3 months after my birthday, they took me back to their place to drink some gay mikes hard lemonaid or something, and play guitar hero, which any other day would be cool, except they told me we were going out. And when i got there they were in their pijamas!!!

So they owed me bigtime. So in august we all decided to go to T.J. to see Manu Chao, and it was going great until A decided to drink more than he could handle and was jealous that S was talking to some guy. it was harmless, they were talking about manu. A ended up pushing me and S, we were on a balcony!!! so i was pissed and wanted to leave, Now they really owed me. since then they had split up and were taking things slow, S wanted to talk to me, and i was there for her, but she never came, she kind of just left me hanging.

So about 3 weeks ago, i was at D's house and i was listening to his music, and i was like WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LIKE 3 YEARS AGO WHEN THIS MUSIC WAS COOL, WE COULD HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT. he had a lot of music of bands i love and have seen live, so i suggested we hang out soon! he even asked me how to dress for a date he had at porky's.

So to now time, we were all at a family party where D got a call that some of his friends wanted to go to porky's again, and so he was down to go, and A and S invited themselves. they spent about a whole hour before they left, and never invited me!!! so i just let it be. they probably just forgot to invite me, or something. as they were on the way out S comes to me and says, DONT TELL A's MOM THAT WE ARE GOING TO T.J., OK? then i was pissed, because they wanted me to be a look out, and lie so that they can go have fun, while i stay behind. Remember im the one who is 21, not D. So initially i was irritated, and even more so the next morning when S asks me if i can babysit for her. I was pissed.

So its been a few weeks now that this is going on. they go out, without me, and the worst part is that they are hiding from me. they try to keep it a secret. How do i know? Because when they show up the next morning hung over, someone asks what they did, and instead of telling me like they usually do, they try to change the subject!! and my little cousin, who is D's little sister, is a bad liar. Plus tonight i saw them walk out the door, and they had the nerve to talk to me.

im not usually a mean or jealous person, but mostly im just like wtf? why would you keep it a secret? what do you guys think i would do if you told me? and really i think they should be inviting me? because i always put them first, and i think now they are being very inconsiderate, and trying to hurt me on purpose. :[

well anyway, do you think im right? or do you think im a dumbass? How would you feel if your family was like this to you? and why do you think they are acting this way?



i need some clarity!!!



thanks

Why am i being such a jealous freak?!?
sounds like drugs really. I used to have friends that didn't invite me places cause they didn't want me to look down on them or didn't want me to know about it. That or they don't like you.Get over it and find new friends or they will always make you mad.Why am i being such a jealous freak?!?
You are obsessing and you have a clingy needy nature and they sense this and that is why they are being secretive...to avoid the drama and confrontation. Let it go, find healthier things to get involved in and let them be.
It sounds rude as hell to me. But maybe you guys are just growing apart. Or maybe they've started to do drugs and don't want any non-users around.



Whoa, I answered before I read the other answers and Sean and I came up with the same thing....
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment