Sunday 21 November 2010

Why is it that SO MANY women prefer Black Men?

* I'm NOT trying to offend ANYONE,...but this has been MY observation, and that of many people I know*





Is it REALLY the whole ';stereotype SIZE thing???';





Also,... it's not that I dislike this, or am angry,... I have a beautiful Thai girlfriend that I'm getting engaged to. I'm not complaining,.... I'm just curious,... I want to know why and what it is that causes it. Kind of like from a sociological point of view,...





I don't know,...that's why I'm asking! But EVERYWHERE I go I see LOTS of black guys with beautiful white, hispanic, asian, and even occasionally with black women.





I mean it doesn't matter where I go, its like that at my college, the mall, WHEREVER!!!





What's funny about this,... Is for what ever reason I never see it the other way around,... You almost NEVER see white guys with hot black girls, or asian guys with hot white girls, or ANY race of ANY guy with Beautiful women outside their own race, I mean sure it does happen, it happened to me! But, It is REALLY rare,... ... Except for black guys of course!!!





It seems like ALL women want them!!!





For the most part,...From all the Black women I see, they would rather be single and alone, or be a lesbian,... if they can't have black men!





They are just NOT interested in other men. I always hear them saying how its so hard to get a good black man, and they wouldn't ever date outside their race, and then complain about being single, and meanwhile there is a whole college of interested White and Hispanic guys, and they couldn't care less!





White and Hispanic women go CRAZY for black guys!!! So much so,... you'll see average black guys with chicks that look like they would be WAY WAY out of their league!!!





Asian women are SO CRAZY about them, when I was in Japan, there is a commercial where this Japanese house wife is portrayed as being totally unsatisfied with her husband, so she orders some kind of ';magical'; laundry detergent,... Then she throws her husband into the washing machine, and adds in the magic laundry detergent, and the guy comes out as an black male,... and the Japanese woman rejoices with glee, and jumps all over the guy!





AND,...There is almost an exact same commercial done in Australia,... Only with a blonde blue-eyed Australian house wife who turns her husband into a Black male. Her reaction is the same as the Japanese woman's.





AND, There is a similar commercial in Italy Doing essentially the same thing,... ONLY the Itallian version is more tame than the Japanese and Australian Version,... Curiously the Itallian Version is the only one that I can find on youtube,...Take a look!!!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY





And,...Part 2





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EVc7CdHzmg











And, when I went out to the clubs in Japan,... There were a lot of American military guys there also. And,... The black guys were like freakin' Rock-stars the women were all over them like they were celebrities. And the White and Hispanic guys were either posted up on the walls, sitting at the bars, or on the dance floor getting rejected by Japanese women who were busy trying to dance with one of the black guys.





So I even asked some of the Military guys that were there, as the situation there was obvious, and they said that it is EVEN worse in Germany!!!





They said German women are like SUPER REALLY REALLY CRAZY about black males. The military guys said that it was at least that bad in Australia,.... and pretty much anywhere they've been.





While I was there, in Japan, at a mall,... There was this Tall, African American, Military guy walking around, and the girls started freaking out,...screaming like he was ';The Beatles,'; and they crowded all over him going nuts! He was a nice enough guy, and he told us that it is ALWAYS like that when he leaves base and goes out into town.





Here in the United States it is the same,... there is this hospital where I volunteer at, and there is a Japanese girl who is also a volunteer, and she has straight up told me that she ONLY dates black guys!





And, if you were to walk around my college you would think that MOST of the women there have the exact same attitude as she does!!!





So WHAT is it??? What is going on here???





I've heard a few possible explanations,.... Which are,...








1. The global perception of the ';size thing'; Whether it be TRUE or not





2. Because of hip hop Black guys are just ';IN'; right now!!! They're popular





3. They are considered the ';New Bad boys'; replacing Italians, and Motorcycle tough guys





4. Some women,... say they feel Black males are generally ';more masculine';





5. Some women,... say they feel Black males are generally ';more aggressive';











Anyways,... Those were the reasons that I have heard,...








What are the real reasons, or are those it???





I mean it is happening everywhere, on such a HUGE scale, there HAS to be some reason!!!








Thoughts and Opinions ???Why is it that SO MANY women prefer Black Men?
Personally, I do not feel that black men are attractive.


But then again, this is coming from a (Dare I say young? xD I'm 13) half English-half Portuguese, though I am white, but I'm very tanned.


I prefer white or japanese/chinese/korean (Oriental?) boys. I tend to head more towards the Japanese side of men, more than anything else. Though they look korean and chinese, i prefer the language xD.


I'm not interested in black men, nor hispanic. Maybe because i look more hispanic, and i want something different compared to me?


Maybe that's you answer, maybe women prefer something different to themselves.


But then again, even though i look hispanic, i still try to look more oriental and white (Like staying out of the sun, and putting chinese looking make-up on, though it makes me look like a cat. xD), like dying my hair blonde, to look more like the kind of guys i like.


Sigh... But then again, maybe oriental boys and whites like something different and will show interest in me? Maybe i should stop trying and be hispanic.


Hope i helped,


Sexy-Hispanic-Blonde-Girl With-Chinese-Cat-Eyes!





HannahXxXxWhy is it that SO MANY women prefer Black Men?
we seem to be more attractive and have big hoods
I think you should have posted this in a blog instead, since you're not really asking a question but just trying to spam your own thoughts instead. Plus, we've answered twelve questions like this today already.
whoa that was some serious venting lol. i prefer non black guys But hey what ever floats your boat. and the '; size thing '; maybe most black guys exude alot of confidence and are more athletic ever think about that instead of the size
I'm not black and I'm doin just fine... you should focus more on gettin some tail yourself and not write novels about how you wanna have sex with blk men lol





BTW most Asian girls i know are not into black men... more so white men for sure. A lot of white sluts ';graduate'; to black guys once respectable white guys who can get their own pussy shun them. That is IME
';I don't know,...that's why I'm asking! But EVERYWHERE I go I see LOTS of black guys with beautiful white, hispanic, asian, and even occasionally with black women.';





LMAO!! who cares, you have your ';beautiful thai girlfriend.';
Maybe because they look exotic??
well excuse me ^^^ I am a white female n have dated both blk n white guys. n no that steriotype bout having big goodies is false it jus depends if ur born with that luckyness. And it just depends on the womens taste or how that guy treats her.
becuase theyre fat and rejected and no other men would take them. lol jk.
I thought the opposite is true.
They're more flamboyant than men in other races.
Um I am Hispanic and I do like black guys (lol not because of the size thing, truthfully for me its because I find them sexy, they have nice lips, outgoing, like how they dress )


but I also love my hispanics and tend to find asians cute, but my first pick proboly would be hispanic ...some of my friends are like me and some aren't, some don't like dating black guys, asian guys etc....Its just depends on each person. but overall its just the personality in the end.


I think you been paying to much attention on this certain subject that girls dating black guys in malls, college etc stick out too you the most.





i didnt knew italians where considered ';bad boys';..hmmm
im almost 13 so im young and i would like to know too.i very much prefer all other races than my own {black) but i dont know if the other races would date a black girl,im allowed to have a boyfriend,i had one and he was white,but i didnt like him that much.he said he didnt like white girls.its all so confusing on what races would date out of their race.if all the girls are getting taken by black men, start dating other races guys!and i mostly like white or asian guys.
I'm a black female and I love black men. It is true that I've never dated outside of my race but I wouldn't mind doing it. Honestly, I feel that a white guy or asian or any other race could not handle the type of personality that many african american females have. I'm not talking about ';ghetto'; attitudes.. I just think we may be a little stronger and harder to deal with sometimes. (especially when we're mad).. and honestly, my friends talk about even feeling a little insecure around men outside of our race because they may not completely understand us. A lot of our body parts may look a little different (darker lol) than what a man of a different race maybe use to and I hate to be stared at lol. Also, I like aggression. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years and he's every bit of ';man'; I can ask for. There is NOTHING wrong men of different races...its just us women.
Women love trying new things also its 2010 not 1910..
I don't know, i don't get it either but they could have them cuzz i don't like black men.

No comments:

Post a Comment