Friday 19 November 2010

My best guy friend barely talks to me?

Well in 2nd grade i was in his class, and me and Landon became friends...[I still remember a project we worked on together one day.] Hes now section 2 smart worthy but he...um, wasnt the brightest light bulb in the box and still isnt. so he always asked for my help, etc.

in 3rd grade when my best friend in the world moved away we became even closer. my then bff Janna was the most popular girl in the school and i was 2nd. he was the most popular guy [thnx 2 us...] we were rele full of it tho, cuz we talked about how popular we were...lol.

in 4th and 5th grade we were in different classes but rele close and talkd when possible. [he and janna came to my softball games in 5th and cheered me on, even when i鈥檇 strike out.]

5th grade dance- he was supposedly going with janna but he denied it, but idk...they like wouldn't dance or sumthing...idk they didnt rele acted 'going out'-ish. so anyway, i think it was me and janna and we told him 2 join, but all three of us held hands and slow danced. lmao [i know its wierd but w/e lol]

6th grade- well the first week of school we picked lunch table for just the first week [oh yeah and janna dumped me so i settled for marley and mel who were my friends in elem.] so me and my friend shay were determined 2 sit 2gthr. as seats narrowed down we had a choice of dorky girls and landon and his friend Zac. so yeah, being besties with landon and zac i said 'lets sit here' and they didn't mind...tho it was funny b/c we'd kick each other all the time. and janna dumped all of us and we were mad so we discussed that...haha. well anyway, that was the 1st week of middle school. then he was picked up by the popular crowd and kind of got a big head. but i mean...we were good. we talked if we were near each other [oh, did i mention i liked him?] cuz we weren鈥檛 in same classes [me -section 1, him-section 2] and we talkd on myspace/msn a lot! well...i REEEEALLLY liked him. i mean i was OBESSESED [sorry, im a redhead...i get that way...haha]. and one day in the auditorium before homerooms my lovely friend Polly spilled the beans and told him i liked him...and um...[he was dating an 8th grader] but i could tell he was a little freaked...[he doesn鈥檛 get the whole girls liking guy friends thing i believe....] so idk i guess things were kind of akward between us [and my friend shay frum the beginning of the year were fighting...basically the whole friendship was over....] and shay would tell him stuff that made it even more certain i liked him. and i had 2 keep telling him that she lied...it was a mess. anyway, i remember this one time that we stayed up im-ing each other till like 2:00 AM. and i mean...like i said, we still talked when we were around each other and crap, but not as close as we used to be...

7th grade- wow...idk rle what happened....but like...he RARELY replys to my msn messages! he only replies when he starts them. we like the same crunk/rock/hip-hop and everything type of music, and idk i just iwsh we were closer...he almost never talked to me in the middle of the year, somewhat in the beginning tho and now we have minicourse 2gthr and we talk occasionally...and by that i mean when he is behind me or something. but today...idk we talked [which is rare anymore] and he signed my yearbook REEEALLY BIG. i mean HUGE. and everyone else was pretty small.

anyway he a really cool guy and i do kind of still like him...idk...and his friends talk 2 me sometimes to but idk if his friends even know that we were friends....oh and he ALWAYS says how SMART i am. like what i mentioned earlier hes pretty dumb common sense wise...but so are all of the other top sections. maybe he sees me as a dork?...which, trust me im not...im not per say in the popular crowd, but i鈥檇 def make the top 20 most popular girls in my school.

anyway, how can i get closer to him, and become better friends with him like we used to be???My best guy friend barely talks to me?
He doesn't like you anymore, people change when they grow up. Just deal with it. There is nothing you can do without being fake, or manipulating people.
  • PDA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment