Sunday 21 November 2010

Why are there some girls so concerned about a guy's size, its pissing me off!?

so My girlfriend ( it was a purely sex realtionship ) broke up with me because she said I was to big for her and I was like WTF? ( its on one of my questions before )...so yestarday, me and this girl ( that I know ) went to a party...and we were dancing and we had talk about sex before and stuff ( u know how it is )...anyways she felt my dick and I think she got like a bit freaked out...we did it...but she was a bit nervous



Most girls appreciated but why is there girls that dont?Why are there some girls so concerned about a guy's size, its pissing me off!?
I have the same problem dude, just keep playing the field until you find one that appreciates the assets that you bring her in the bedroom.Why are there some girls so concerned about a guy's size, its pissing me off!?
Haha I hope this question was sincere and not just a way of letting everyone know you have big penis.



It's painful and uncomfortable for some women. Simple as.

Imagine knowing something too big for your anus to handle being shoved in there - it would make you nervous too.

Some girls with bigger vaginal canals do appreciate it, but women with smaller tighter ones don't enjoy the pain. It's common sense.



Don't get so pissed off with women being too nervous or scared to have sex with you, it makes you appear far too bothered about your own sexual needs than anyone else's.
I'm one of the girls that DON'T think size matters. it seriously doesn't. You could have the biggest penis in the world and not satisfy a girl/woman. My bf and I do it a lot, but there's more to a guy than his penis size, muscle size, or his height. I love my bf because he makes me laugh and just an awesome guy in general. Society and their damn expectations need to **** off. Don't worry about it guys. Seriously. You'll find a girl who'll think you're awesome.
Actually, this is the first time that I heard anyone complain of being too big. Most guys wish they were like you. Some girls actually like big ones. Most girls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment