Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dancing...??

while freak dancing with a girl, do you girls expect the guy to get a bon*r? is it ok if he doesn't? what do you think if he does?



I'm just curious as to how girls feel about this.....Dancing...??
I like when the guy does, it's a compliment, it means I'm turning him on. Usually when I feel the guy is aroused, I'll grind my booty against him even slower and grind even harder against him to turn him on even more.Dancing...??
What is freak dancing?
This is a good question. I pretty much expect the guy to get one but its totally okay if he doesnt I mean I don't think about whether or not it will happen until it doesn't happen and if it doesn't happen then I don't think about it not happening, I don't think about anything!!! haha.

Seriously if agirl is not gonna run away if you get one unless it is her first time freak dancing and if it is her first time and she doesn't realize it will happen... well then she should've been well informed previously or she just shouldn't have done it.

Some girls go all the way into ';ooh his was hardly there its small or big blah blah'; so watch out for that but those are mostly just the easy girls. I'm not like that.
hahaha... it's just dancing.... us girls are having tooo much of a good time... it's okay if you get a *****.... it lets us know that we're sexy... and if you don't get one, then it lets us know that hey we're having fun, why should not getting one upset us.... either way if you get on or don't... it doesn't matter because dancing is a sport and us girls are lucky if we can get a guy to dance with us.... *most guys don't dance or can't dance

No comments:

Post a Comment