Friday 19 November 2010

Halloween party last night and a few dares?

*coughcough* uh, well....





I went to the halloween dance last night and i had the best night i'd had in a very long time. i was dressed up in a cute costume, all my friends were there, includung my long time crush who i've been trying to get over. we've been friends for 6 years. uh, the guy who i've been falling hard for doesn't go to dances, so i wasn't worried about heart break. i was just dancing, cameras were flashing, there would be a lot of blackmail from my teachers hanging on the wall on monday. but my friend, (who has a boyfriend that didn't show) asked me to tell her to dance with some random guy. i laughed, and pointed to a kid in the grade below us. he was with a friend, and both we actually pretty cute. AND they weren't there with anyone. when we went over to talk, a slow song came on. my friend asked one to dance, so i felt bad and asked the other boy. AFTER we started dancing i told him my name and he told me his was bryan. his eyes NEVER left mine for the whole song. he was polite and sweet. i was nervous and the song was LONG. we talked a little, but mostly just danced. yes, there are pictures.





we went off out separate ways and the next slow song, i asked my friend to dance. he said yes. i was shocked. we danced, (more photos) then he freaked when he found out there were pictures. he asked the teacher to delete it, but i said i wanted a copy and the teacher said okay. (btw, he was a bad dancer. his hands were balled up on my waist and he spun around and made me dizzy.) my friend was really starting to like the 7h grader, and was trying to figure out what to do. (her bf was going to be mad, but the teacher deleted the pics of her dancing with him) last slow song, they danced together again, and bryan's friend said he really liked me. i asked him to dance to the last song. again, really sweet. my friends got more pictures. at the end my friend told bryan i wanted his number, and instead of reeling it off in a stuc up way like a lot of boys at my school, he asked if i really wanted it, and helped me remember it paitently. (no paper!) i still know his number, and i'm tempted to call, but he's in the grade below me, which means i'll never see him, and he can't go to the semi with me. what do i do? have a boyfriend to see how it works? or do nothing? i don't know if i'll even recognize him without the afro he had on!Halloween party last night and a few dares?
Dont listen to dares, kissing, alright, but not if your in a relationship. Dont take dares to go out with someone, and dont hook up with random boys over the phone. Dont have sex with boys you dont like or havent been with for a while.



Oh no, by all means call. Just dont do it if he asks you to have sex, or do anything you know isnt right.Halloween party last night and a few dares?
I think that if you really like the seventh grader, go for it. You'll never know if it would have worked out unless you go for it.


Good for you.

you and your friend are for 6 years.

Opps. I had experienced with my best friend. we were best friends for 24 years. She was gone. I missed her. I had few friends until 2000, I have new friends, be happy. It is no easy for my life. Just be patience with God. I like to counsel you for no delay, just be good chances to get good friends: no bad friends.

Thumb up.

No comments:

Post a Comment